How did you get into incel/ blackpill theory

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
When I was around 13-14 I discovered Alpha M, my cousin was big into aesthetics and having good hair cut and clothes and I thought it was really cool.

I have always been big into self improvement and that stuff even before I knew what it was, I always had that mindset with things.
Fast forward to when I was 15, I had watched FaceandLMS and a few other blackpill Youtubers but I never really bought it, at the time I wanted a GF ( but I was homeschooled from 5th grade all the way to 9th so I didn’t have anyone to hang out with lol) so I thought I would become the best guy ever so when I did make friends I could be a ladies man, etc. I had two GFs in the year I did college, I enjoyed it but CuckOVID had to fuck it up.

During 2020 I grew a strange obsession with my looks, I wouldn’t be surprised if I actually do have body dysmorphia but nonetheless in March or April I joined a looksmaxx forum then I joined .me soon after.
I left those sites and now this is the only one I’m on.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i came out the womb blackpilled the blackpill is common sense just shows you how much you have been lied to in this retarded soyciety to the point its seems as some high iq knowlegde

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I saw some comments calling a youtuber incel in the comments. I searched up what that was and I was like "holy shit I am an incel."

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
When I was around 13-14 I discovered Alpha M, my cousin was big into aesthetics and having good hair cut and clothes and I thought it was really cool.

I have always been big into self improvement and that stuff even before I knew what it was, I always had that mindset with things.
Fast forward to when I was 15, I had watched FaceandLMS and a few other blackpill Youtubers but I never really bought it, at the time I wanted a GF ( but I was homeschooled from 5th grade all the way to 9th so I didn’t have anyone to hang out with lol) so I thought I would become the best guy ever so when I did make friends I could be a ladies man, etc. I had two GFs in the year I did college, I enjoyed it but CuckOVID had to fuck it up.

During 2020 I grew a strange obsession with my looks, I wouldn’t be surprised if I actually do have body dysmorphia but nonetheless in March or April I joined a looksmaxx forum then I joined .me soon after.
I use to watch many mgtow videos. The term blackpill and incel started being used. Then I got introduced into a whole new world.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
My mom didn't want me to hang around with Delinquents and hoes, also didn't want me to impregnate anyone.
Weird how it's never a daughter that's kept away from school these days.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I discovered bp on 4chan and reddit, but learn most about it from early incels.is

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
r9k where i found the atomic blackpill img, the pedo MM tinder experiment.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I've always been black pilled but I didnt really know much about it till I watched a eliot rodgers story on 60 minutes and they mentioned incels.is so i checked it out never been the same since

Activity
So far there's no one here