Lifestyle How did the lolicon genre begin in anime/manga?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
When did it start? Did the idea originate in Japan?
3bbec41919353da5d3a73d2b05a38908d8d2b238bff82b9dd682abda8dee9e15_1.jpg

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
• ⁠Cum and go • ⁠Drip and dip • ⁠Nail and bail • ⁠Nut then strut • ⁠Skeet and yeet • ⁠Hit it and quit it • ⁠Shoot and scoot • ⁠Smash and dash • ⁠Hump then dump • ⁠Rape and escape • ⁠Breed then proceed • ⁠Ejaculate and evacuate • ⁠Impregnate and immigrate • ⁠Tear her apart then depart • ⁠Fuck her ass then hit the gas • ⁠Bust a nut then leave the hut • ⁠Shoot the Jizz then out you is • ⁠Make a baby and run like crazy • ⁠Smash her rear then disappear • ⁠Hit the spot then ditch the thot • ⁠Blow your load and hit the road • ⁠Shoot the glaze then run aways • ⁠Shoot your goo and say "adieu" • ⁠Shoot your shit then fucking split • ⁠Get some brain then ride the train • ⁠Rock her box then change the locks • ⁠Make her your play mate and vacate • ⁠Slide in your meat then hit the street • ⁠Fertilize her seed then need for speed • ⁠Cum on her back then get on the track • ⁠Prove you ain't gay then run the fuck away • ⁠Take her virginity then change your vicinity • ⁠Prompt her wetting then change your setting • ⁠Explore your sexuality then reposition your locality • ⁠Preform vaginal penetration then proceed to change your location • ⁠Put yourself inside her a fair amount then change your physical whereabouts

5YLquZ8omdBYy91WsiQljUVl8R_UZZpUe-_Lq9DVOW-XYSkrzsIoozhcykZwkIcjUXtP6jVn_kil_RFounw16B1yKXF-M6NAFZzfkUKe

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
When did it start? Did the idea originate in Japan?
3bbec41919353da5d3a73d2b05a38908d8d2b238bff82b9dd682abda8dee9e15_1.jpg
Lolicon started in the late 80s and it got popular in the 90s

It is believed to get popular because the images of smaller girls made the young men that had more strict mothers in the time ( the boomers of Japan) which now adays people are much less strict like and more softer.

I feel that is the reason I like Lolis, my mom was very traditionalist and imposing so I think I seek a more softer type.

And while in the West it was the opposite where by large, women in comics had a more adult stronger look then a delicate young look

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Im not into lolis but they are a thing probably because Japanese men are sick of the hagged bitchy roasties in their country

Although Japanese milfs are hotter than American "milfs" who age like moldy cheese.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Im not into lolis but they are a thing probably because Japanese men are sick of the hagged bitchy roasties in their country

Although Japanese milfs are hotter than American "milfs" who age like moldy cheese.
yes and japanese mommy gf is as popular

3pdqkj.jpg

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Truer words have not been said^

The only problem I find physically with Japanese women is the average boob size and that a lot of Japanese people in general neglect their dental health and won't get braces to fix their teeth

Activity
So far there's no one here