Serious How can you niggas lust after pictures of 3ds

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You can tell wether a women is naturally beautiful underneath or not, at least I can. Unless she actually does have 10 kg of make up, but in a good deal of these pictures the 3d women are wearing just light make up.
But how can you like azn kweens then? Most of them have legit recessed chins, wide faces and big forehead. When ever I see an attractive azn kween I realize its just giga frauding.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Google Ayuni D and analyze. Before I went fully 2dpill I used to like her but I came to conclusion that she is fraud. Was I right?
I think she'd look good without makeup, but she's obviously surgery maxxed. Her non looksmaxxed version is probably craniofacially fucked.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I'd take any women with youthful skin, and low bf, and non deformed.
For me, a nice smile is really the most important thing alongside weight and being non black but I can work with anything else as long as she's not a whore or npc and she's actually not settling for a ltr but if I'm paying then everything is extremely important. I want near perfection or bust

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
For me, a nice smile is really the most important thing alongside weight and being non black but I can work with anything else as long as she's not a whore or npc and she's actually not settling for a ltr but if I'm paying then everything is extremely important. I want near perfection or bust
Nice smile is one of the biggest copes out there

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
[UWSL]You gonna tell me some esoteric shit pertaining to orthodontics, I can feel it[/UWSL]
No.......I wasn't
sweating key and peele GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here