How can I increase IQ?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Literally can't do anything due to my fucking low IQ. Cannot achieve anything, shit at everything I do, lazy and unmotivated. Never liked by anyone or received any compliments due to my ugly looks. I would post a picture but I broke my IPhone in rage at my incel genetics, so now I am stuck with a receded maxilla, a low IQ and an underbite and huge negative canthal tilt brown eyes.

I suppose it's completely genetic, yeah? There's nothing that can be done. It is predetermined and absolutely out of my control. Fucking hell it doesn't matter what I do.

Anyone got success stories of increasing their IQ? I just want to get to a point where I can make money online but I am too lazy and stupid to know how. I have never worked a day in my life and I'm 22 btw. 😆

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Literally can't do anything due to my fucking low IQ. Cannot achieve anything, shit at everything I do, lazy and unmotivated. Never liked by anyone or received any compliments due to my ugly looks. I would post a picture but I broke my IPhone in rage at my incel genetics, so now I am stuck with a receded maxilla, a low IQ and an underbite and huge negative canthal tilt brown eyes.

I suppose it's completely genetic, yeah? There's nothing that can be done. It is predetermined and absolutely out of my control. Fucking hell it doesn't matter what I do.

Anyone got success stories of increasing their IQ? I just want to get to a point where I can make money online but I am too lazy and stupid to know how. I have never worked a day in my life and I'm 22 btw. 😆
There's a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, it's important for memory consolidation and formation. If you eat a diet rich in choline, it'll turn into acetylcholine. You can also take things that slow down the breakdown of acetylcholine. Intelligence is not static, you're going to be smarter at different times of the day. What you eat will influence it, if you exercise or not, if you sleep well. This is intuitively very obvious if you ever think about how you feel cognitively after eating a big meal or how you feel if you only get a few hours of sleep.

- Walk 30 minutes 3x a week
- Choline + a choline inhibitor
- Eat a high fat, high protein, low carb diet that's devoid of processed bullshit
- Sleep a consistent 8 hours a night
- Download Anki and start making and reviewing flashcards for what you're trying to learn

If you follow these 5 things consistently, you will feel like your IQ has raised by a solid 20-30 points. Try it for 2 weeks, see how it goes. Maybe life is completely predetermined and is absolutely out of your control, you read my post and decide based off whatever chemicals is floating around to accept or deny the advice. If you accept it or deny it, you can still argue both are out of your control very easily. If you take this stance of predeterminism and accept that others have such a drastic influence on who you are as a person, then naturally you should surround yourself with people that will push you to become a person that you can respect. Anyways, long rant :feelsuhuh: back to my Chinese cartoons

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

You can’t, there’s no way

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I would post a picture but I broke my IPhone in rage at my incel genetics
At least you had an iPhone. I still use a shitty Samsung smartphone from 2017 that I didnt even buy:feelslol::feelslol:. My mom just gave it to me because she got a new phone, otherwise I would use some 50 bucks chinaphone or something. Thats how much of a loser I am.
Correct, and unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do. You can work on your concentration skills and memory skills but IQ? That is predetermined. Its all out of your control. It was over for most of us the moment our parents decided to bring us into this world of shit.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
At least you had an iPhone. I still use a shitty Samsung smartphone from 2017 that I didnt even buy:feelslol::feelslol:. My mom just gave it to me because she got a new phone, otherwise I would use some 50 bucks chinaphone or something. Thats how much of a loser I am.

Correct, and unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do. You can work on your concentration skills and memory skills but IQ? That is predetermined. Its all out of your control. It was over for most of us the moment our parents decided to bring us into this world of shit.
Nothing wrong with a China phone I got a OnePlus 7T and it's great, I could've gotten an iphone but I hate iphones and the cunts who think they're better than you just because they have an iPhone.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Nothing wrong with a China phone I got a OnePlus 7T and it's great, I could've gotten an iphone but I hate iphones and the cunts who think they're better than you just because they have an iPhone.
I'm using a OnePlus 5 and it's fucking kino :feelsuhuh: iphonecels are always overdosing on copium when you bring up specs to them

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I'm using a OnePlus 5 and it's fucking kino :feelsuhuh: iphonecels are always overdosing on copium when you bring up specs to them
lain when he has to come up with a new scam method or else he will die of starvation
Brain blast thinking

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I got a backup OnePlus 3T Incase I break or lose my 7T and even my 3T is decent.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
micodosing psilocybin, low dose amphetamine, & cerebrolysin will all increase brain plasticity & neurogenesis. Take all that + a jillion college classes + some instruments & I'd be surprised if it didn't go up a notch.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I think having average IQ or possibly above average IQ ruined my life. It meant I wasn't high IQ enough for a high tier career but I was still high IQ enough to develop OCD and over think everything. Low IQ people excel in social situations.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
do a very mentall strenous task for like 10 minutes,
then do something relaxing for 15 minutes,
then repeat,
your mind may start associating complex tasks with the relaxing stuff you do

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
Nov 29, 2020
unfortunately not possible pertaining to pattern recognition. however motivation or anticipatory pleasure and information-processing speed can be slightly altered.
Increasing BNDF and upregulating dopamine receptors that is sensitizing your CNS or dopaminergic neurons to pleasure will help with cognitive performance.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
You are here also?

Very nice. Here you go:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

one word:
DEFEROXAMINE

don't listen to this:
u cant (NarcyChadlite is my boss)
defeatist cuck

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
I think having average IQ or possibly above average IQ ruined my life. It meant I wasn't high IQ enough for a high tier career but I was still high IQ enough to develop OCD and over think everything. Low IQ people excel in social situations.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Why dont u sad niggers try DEFEROXAMINE?

Activity
So far there's no one here