Serious How can I get MilkisterMooTwo to appreciate me more?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I know in reality @MilkisterMooTwo is most likely a balding and obese man, in his 20s. But I don't care.
In my fantasies she is a beautiful tsundere maiden. With a hard shell, but a soft and sweet core. Not a 1000 words would be enough to describe her true beauty.
There's only one thing I really want from her. My heart would melt right away if she would call me "baka" at least once. But she refuses to do so. I'm ready to take the challenge my dear angel, but I need the help of you guys out there.
How can I make her appreciating me more, that she will finally call me baka, should I embarrass her the next time?

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I am not balding or obese. I am 6'1" and have a great facial structure. I work out regularly. I am a Conor McGregor fan.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Fabio why delete it jfl at finalfantasycels they are all ricecopers
3E763713 2388 47A0 BB98 B9DF2FCB1056

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Who is that in your avi?
I only tell that to people who're close to me and who I trust. I told people like brackets and Eren. You sent me your info on snapchat which is a step in the positive direction. A bit more of things like that and I'll make you part of my inner circle.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Get into MMA, heard he likes it.
I do. I crave MMA conversations very badly. I have no one to talk about MMA with. The few people I do have are super casual fans so I can't discuss anything with them. I asked @Fimbultyr and he said he'd teach me some stuff If I asked him though.

But I want to talk about MMA too. And I haven't asked him anything yet.

Activity
So far there's no one here