How can I be successful as a high school dropout

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Do a course online, it's really not hard.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Completing school doesn't automatically lead to success anyway unless you get into a major degree. I had decent school grades but not enough to do high tier degrees like computer science, engineering, medicine, etc.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Completing school doesn't automatically lead to success anyway unless you get into a major degree. I had decent school grades but not enough to do high tier degrees like computer science, engineering, medicine, etc.
true , only a few degrees matter, and even then, there is high competition. but they are better than other degrees for sure.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What jobs should I seek out?

Try something tech related. Coding if you're dedicated, IT if you're not. Don't rush into the workforce, try to abuse any government welfare that you can. If you're American, get FASFA and apply for the absolute cheapest fucking online college for coding/IT. You can actually get paid to go to college, you get like $6500 per year in financial aid. If you go to a college that costs $5k/yr, then the $1500 leftover is given to your bank account. Check out things like CompTIA A+ and Net+ and see if that's something you can do, most people can get these certifications in a few weeks and start being a proper wageslave. Alternatively follow this guide.

Activity
So far there's no one here