Story Hood NEETs

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
So there was I guy in my neighborhood, like mid 30s, NEVER worked in his entire life, dropped out from HS barely knows how to read.
He was the daily topic of gossip for the all local grannies. Just cause his ways of neetbux and leeching were so bizzare and genius. A man who lives only for the day literally.
So he goes to stay in his friends or relatives house right, gets to know some local inhabitants. Goes to local store to get all kinda food, cigs and etc, using the name of a local figure without his permission and leaves the place right after and never pays the money back

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
So there was I guy in my neighborhood, like mid 30s, NEVER worked in his entire life, dropped out from HS barely knows how to read.
He was the daily topic of gossip for the all local grannies. Just cause his ways of neetbux and leeching were so bizzare and genius. A man who lives only for the day literally.
So he goes to stay in his friends or relatives house right, gets to know some local inhabitants. Goes to local store to get all kinda food, cigs and etc, using the name of a local figure without his permission and leaves the place right after and never pays the money back
He goes on and on with these scams through his life and for 30 years he managed to survive absolutely refusing to work and ruthlessly leeching off people who are close to him.
It's a great stress to deal with legal issues for him, he doesn't even have a ID, probably used it off to scams.
But at least everyday is an adventure

Activity
So far there's no one here