Homelessness GENERAL

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
its not comfy topic ,but fuck wagecucin is way worse topic ,somehow if trueNEET cant and dont need,want to work and dont need lavish lifestyle of expensive copes just fo ego brag . Homelessness can be not that bad , uncomfy or death sentence .

TD LR i dont want to go homeless not dont want to stick and cant sleep because of because but fug i won wagecuck annd live in a pod !!!!

some sci comie kike was writte that not strong and smart will survive but adaptable ones ,i think NEETs are that kind whe live on next level different lives than most humans and we have gr8 time whit cheap/free things ,and if some NEEt get rich parents they get addicted to drugs.fast food and other risky no worth copes like gambling , fuck rly i need only where to sleep and internet ,so yes when time arrives and i edn up homeless because i DO NOT WANT to wagecuck to have some shiti place just to pretedmn im comfy and then go to torture myself wagecuckin , so tbh homelessness is next level when parents and savings are out no need forr roping or tryin to wagecuck

almost all of us lost their mind we only have to lose this stupid boring life nothing more on the str8 we can get peace no one will touch you

just stay comfy spend all you have now future is non existing and not good ,so be comfy now when times come just LDAR and try to be as comfy as posible outside its not that BAD

yeah i know because im from stupid ugly east europe i have no real family all my life im poor just i rent some slum room whit door and some toilet and sleep on some broken couch i never have nothing of value so im condition to live minimalistic live i survive and im adoptable and in the end i lost my stupid low IQ mind so i dont mind notginh i will just LDAR or talk to my self but tbh i like to READ and listen to music this thing can have outside our cozy rooms

now i just try to have comfy time try to expiriance copes , watch and play games taste some high qualuty foods cope like there is no tomoroww

fuck i cure my depression and anxiety because i do not care and having nothing to look for :p

Last edited:
klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
normies trow away alot of usefull intems fuck and if one spend all the time outside you can lityery find alot of money on the ground :whistle:

i get air matres for backpacking its fgit in backpack and amazing i cant get comfy sleep ! + face mask and some ear plugs Boom you can sleep in most uncomfy place :sleep:

fooD hmmm its caled freeGAN , and its spiritual diet sometimes you can find food that normie wagecuck cant get :D ( onece i ride mu bike on some nature place near city where normies whit cars go , some rich ppl get homes near by so i search in trashbins of thes homes and get

Fig jam from Thasos Greece the price was on 7 Euro , they was sealed not open in glas jar )​

so i ate like king some good carb food from abroad ,if i wagecuck i cant get this product D:

fuck me i dont want to brag but hey fuck wagecuckin especiayly in the East

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
tbh i'd prefer to wageslave than being homeless and expect ppl to throw some money or food to me

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
tbh i'd prefer to wageslave than being homeless and expect ppl to throw some money or food to me
tbh if i was in 1st world i will wagecuck than go homeless because you can get some benefits some work life balans some standart of life that can beat homelessness but in my reality if i try to wagecuck i will end homeless way faster than just leeching

they dont pay us minwage they dont pay us , we dont get contracts here everything is a scam , you need to be NT and have connections otherwise yu VILL wagecuck and not get that wage :feelsLUL:

so i try to endrure as comfy NEET then hope to next level neeting aka homelessness or just squat some abondened house on some forgoten village and try permaculture and reading holy books , but i vill not get wagecuck

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I think the lowest I could go is to live in a motorhome all year long. That way I also retain mobility and if a place is not to my liking I can move. Sadly you still need money for that. I could never go live in a hut in the woods and live from day to day.

Activity
So far there's no one here