Lifestyle Hobbies

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
What do you boyos do when you have all this free time? We are mogging the wagies. Other than shitpost on forums of course

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Without money, there's not much you can do.
Play old video games and watch anime.
I'd like to become a content creator for some platform but censorship is what it is.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why not learn Japanese as a hobby if you're into anime and stuff?
Unfortunately, Japan hires celebrities not talent for voice acting to boost the popularity of anime. I prefer dubbed since they are voiced by people who wanted to become voice actors.
The Japanese language is very hard to learn and not worth it since Japan and the whole anime industry keeps on getting westernized.
I'll be lucky or unlucky to not have blown my brains out in the next 10 years.

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
Drawing and wasting my time on bed, learn some basics stuff since I can't escape wagies lifestyle in the future :feelsrope:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Unfortunately, Japan hires celebrities not talent for voice acting to boost the popularity of anime. I prefer dubbed since they are voiced by people who wanted to become voice actors.
The Japanese language is very hard to learn and not worth it since Japan and the whole anime industry keeps on getting westernized.
I'll be lucky or unlucky to not have blown my brains out in the next 10 years.
Don't be so pessimistic man, I'm sure it'd have some benefit. You perhaps could understand some word play better, or understand the culture better.
Even if you do kill yourself in the next 10 years, you'd die as a man who knew Japanse. Not bad right?
And 10 years is plenty of time to learn it. I'm sure you can easily do it in 10 years.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Don't be so pessimistic man, I'm sure it'd have some benefit. You perhaps could understand some word play better, or understand the culture better.
Even if you do kill yourself in the next 10 years, you'd die as a man who knew Japanse. Not bad right?
And 10 years is plenty of time to learn it. I'm sure you can easily do it in 10 years.
Cheers, I know you mean well, but
learning Japanese is the last thing I should do since I'm drowning in debt.
I'll be free in 5 years.... Lol

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Vidya, anime every now and then, cooming and browsing the web. That's about it tbh

Activity
So far there's no one here