Hi I'm new, need life advice

ricecel

ricecel

NEET
Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys, I'm a subhuman manlet deathnic and I already know it never began for me. But I'm still young enough to make better decisions in my life (pfp is not me lmao)

I'm a third worldcel too, and NEETing sucks here. I have plan in life to go somewhere where it's better to NEET, even if I'll get mogged to oblivion there.

I wanna talk to someone a bit older or more experienced so I can listen to some advice, so pm me

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
OP
94EDAB54 EFCA 49E5 A50B 39D3C9FD0D68

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hey guys, I'm a subhuman manlet deathnic and I already know it never began for me. But I'm still young enough to make better decisions in my life (pfp is not me lmao)

I'm a third worldcel too, and NEETing sucks here. I have plan in life to go somewhere where it's better to NEET, even if I'll get mogged to oblivion there.

I wanna talk to someone a bit older or more experienced so I can listen to some advice, so pm me
First off your avi is trash I dont respect any aspiring neetcel with a foid avatar. Read the thread on the neetcels starting hand guide thread I posted a while ago. This will lay down the foundation of neetsdom for you.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Op ask @THE TRUE HONKLER @milkistermoo @Chazz or @Unemployed they're the most accomplished here in real life so they can really give you the best advice it's a shame Gripmaxxing isn't here anymore he was truly a well of knowledge and would have set you on the right path.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
chad tier inhibition tbh i really respect guys that flash/jerk off in front of females imagine how fucking confident you need to be to do that hes a legit hero

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what about @Neetgod everytime you make a fart thread

ricecel

ricecel

NEET
Oct 24, 2021
Did you just call me a foid. Your fucking with the wrong nigga. I'll make your life miserable on this forum dont flex nigga I'm warning you?
Dude are you from India, how can you not understand that I am not calling you a foid, get r/woshed nigger

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
are you a college student moving to a diff country?

Activity
So far there's no one here