Media Hey IncelTear lurkers, does this meme terrify you?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Redditor nightmare

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
No, actually. Not all of us have thin skins.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
"Partner" has got to be the most cucked term ever conceived. If you say "wife," you're the one having sex with her. If you say "partner," your mouth serves as a cup holder for Tyrone's diseased nutsack while he rams your wife bareback.
Untitled

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
"Partner" has got to be the most cucked term ever conceived. If you say "wife," you're the one having sex with her. If you say "partner," your mouth serves as a cup holder for Tyrone's diseased nutsack while he rams your wife bareback. View attachment 17499
These people are legit delusional :feelslol:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
"Partner" has got to be the most cucked term ever conceived. If you say "wife," you're the one having sex with her. If you say "partner," your mouth serves as a cup holder for Tyrone's diseased nutsack while he rams your wife bareback. View attachment 17499
He's so far gone that he doesn't even see that cucks don't have a "partner" (shorthand for romantic partner)

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You know I'm brown and I couldn't care less about Nazis/white supremacists AS LONG AS they are not tradcons/gynocentrists. Most of them usually are though.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
He's so far gone that he doesn't even see that cucks don't have a "partner" (shorthand for romantic partner)
I feel genuinely sorry when I read such things. I know that he's in an environment that reinforces perversions and aberrations (and maybe he's always been in such an environment; there are families where children as young as 8 are taken to pride parades, presumably to be fondled by fabulous bearded drag queen aunts), but I'd like to believe that, deep down, he's still not completely crazy, that you could somehow trigger in him that natural repulsion people feel upon tasting someone's cum on "their partner's" lips. I really do hope people like that get better one day and realize that the degenerates who goad them to destructive lifestyles aren't their friends and don't have their best interest in mind.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I feel genuinely sorry when I read such things. I know that he's in an environment that reinforces perversions and aberrations (and maybe he's always been in such an environment; there are families where children as young as 8 are taken to pride parades, presumably to be fondled by fabulous bearded drag queen aunts), but I'd like to believe that, deep down, he's still not completely crazy, that you could somehow trigger in him that natural repulsion people feel upon tasting someone's cum on "their partner's" lips. I really do hope people like that get better one day and realize that the degenerates who goad them to destructive lifestyles aren't their friends and don't have their best interest in mind.
I don't like the source of this quote, but "reality reasserts itself". I believe that fully. He will have to deal with it, regardless of whether he acts like he won't or not, and regardless of whether he's prepared for it. It's also why I think parents should just tell their gay kids to do what they want, but to also live with the consequences. And live with the consequences, this guy will. After all, no matter how many friends he has who don't have his best interest in their mind, and no matter the environment, reality always has your best interests in mind. So he will win in the end, or he'll perish completely. The only question is whether he chooses to win early, or when he's forced to play the game he's been avoiding thus far.

Activity
So far there's no one here