Here's a summary of my unsuccessful journey of my low IQ attempts to find something to do that would net me ~$300 a month so I can avoid wageslavery.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
This country's economy is in the gutter, so the salaries are low. Which could've been a blessing in disguise, that means that if I make $300 a month online somehow, then my parents won't make me get a job, so I can just neet at home and spend like 20 hours a week making that pittance and the rest just ldaring as usual.

Anyway, with the moment of reckoning coming in less than 2 months (me having to get a job), I've been panicking and trying much harder to find something to do that would net me that kind of money each month.

And of course, my research has been as unsuccessful as before. Despite tens of reddit posts asking for advice on like 10 subreddits, browsing and asking on various entrepreneur and other kinds of forums, despite downloading 3 books that should've been useful and perusing through them: despite all this, I'm literally in the same place I was before.

It's like I learned exactly nothing in the past few days of frantic research. Not one god damn thing that I didn't know before. The answers remain the same: learn programming and hope that maybe I can make an app that can net me that kind of money, learn to draw and hope I eventually get good enough to earn commission work, or make youtube videos/blogs and hope for the best. Or of course opening a business but that won't work for me for many reasons, it's a whole other story.

Guess I'm fucked, gotta pucker up and become a wageslave. Not only do those 3 "paths" take years of building up your skills, and I did try doing them before for several months, only to end up knowing less than people who tried for a week. But I also researched those things very well. And for example, programming and making an app or a game or something and trying to sell it won't work, since it either costs more in marketing than you'll actually ever make off the app/game, cause there's literally millions of them. And there's many other problems too (check this out, read the comments, they summarize why this is a no-go very well ). Drawing or youtube is equally as pointless, except with a lower barrier of entry, more competition and a flooded market.

Well, a lifetime of clerical bullshit wageslaving in a shitty country for me I guess. Idk, I've been trying to find an answer to this for more than 2 years now. And even in a period of extensive research, I can't seem to find anything suitable. I think the problem is I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. There's a reason billions of people all over the world work for less than $300 a month, working shit jobs for 60 hours a week. Cause there's no fucking alternative, it's all a dream. There's no such skill that you can learn and make money online without an actual job.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This country's economy is in the gutter, so the salaries are low. Which could've been a blessing in disguise, that means that if I make $300 a month online somehow, then my parents won't make me get a job, so I can just neet at home and spend like 20 hours a week making that pittance and the rest just ldaring as usual.

Anyway, with the moment of reckoning coming in less than 2 months (me having to get a job), I've been panicking and trying much harder to find something to do that would net me that kind of money each month.

And of course, my research has been as unsuccessful as before. Despite tens of reddit posts asking for advice on like 10 subreddits, browsing and asking on various entrepreneur and other kinds of forums, despite downloading 3 books that should've been useful and perusing through them: despite all this, I'm literally in the same place I was before.

It's like I learned exactly nothing in the past few days of frantic research. Not one god damn thing that I didn't know before. The answers remain the same: learn programming and hope that maybe I can make an app that can net me that kind of money, learn to draw and hope I eventually get good enough to earn commission work, or make youtube videos/blogs and hope for the best. Or of course opening a business but that won't work for me for many reasons, it's a whole other story.

Guess I'm fucked, gotta pucker up and become a wageslave. Not only do those 3 "paths" take years of building up your skills, and I did try doing them before for several months, only to end up knowing less than people who tried for a week. But I also researched those things very well. And for example, programming and making an app or a game or something and trying to sell it won't work, since it either costs more in marketing than you'll actually ever make off the app/game, cause there's literally millions of them. And there's many other problems too (check this out, read the comments, they summarize why this is a no-go very well ). Drawing or youtube is equally as pointless, except with a lower barrier of entry, more competition and a flooded market.

Well, a lifetime of clerical bullshit wageslaving in a shitty country for me I guess. Idk, I've been trying to find an answer to this for more than 2 years now. And even in a period of extensive research, I can't seem to find anything suitable. I think the problem is I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. There's a reason billions of people all over the world work for less than $300 a month, working shit jobs for 60 hours a week. Cause there's no fucking alternative, it's all a dream. There's no such skill that you can learn and make money online without an actual job.

What country do you live in?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
cope i sold beats online when i was like 16 and even made over 2k one month but that bussines is death now

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021

same with me, I can SURVIVE with this amount of salary but don't expect any savings left, six day jobs are become common because of those greedy rich

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
same with me, I can SURVIVE with this amount of salary but don't expect any savings left, six day jobs are become common because of those greedy rich
I don't even want more money, I just want to avoid being a wageslave. I'd literally rather drop dead of an aneurysm than work some office job. Don't seem to have much of a choice though.

My dad even supports my idea of starting a business instead of getting a job, but it's got to be one or the other. And guess what? I've researched this shit for like 2 years, small businesses are so fucking unlikely to succeed it's comical. Man I wish I'd just have an aneurysm and be done with this shit.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Have you tried selling your underwear online? Seems to work for women

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
dont wageslave man, keep trying. you will be stressed out and hate your life and wonder where all your youth went. (SERIOUS).
Ohh man I know, I've been dreading it for years. It's literally my worst nightmare. Honestly I'd rather drop dead than do it. But I've already postponed it for years (by doing shitty meme degrees so it was basically like rotting at home 90% of the time, except my parents would not bug me about getting a job since I was "studying" lol). Anyway, in my mid 20s already, cant postpone it any longer. And I have no business idea that could replace a job for me, even if I would need to make only like $300 a month, turns out even making that much is quite arduous.

Idk, my last cope is learning programming WHILE working (and then after like a year or two I could work on fiverr or something). As if my last 15 attempts over the years weren't indication that my brain just can't learn programming. Moreso, I can barely get out of bed to ... do anything. While I'll be working I'll probably hate my life so much and be so exhausted I doubt I'd learn much of anything. Fuck I hate the idea of wageslavery.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Ohh man I know, I've been dreading it for years. It's literally my worst nightmare. Honestly I'd rather drop dead than do it. But I've already postponed it for years (by doing shitty meme degrees so it was basically like rotting at home 90% of the time, except my parents would not bug me about getting a job since I was "studying" lol). Anyway, in my mid 20s already, cant postpone it any longer. And I have no business idea that could replace a job for me, even if I would need to make only like $300 a month, turns out even making that much is quite arduous.

Idk, my last cope is learning programming WHILE working (and then after like a year or two I could work on fiverr or something). As if my last 15 attempts over the years weren't indication that my brain just can't learn programming. Moreso, I can barely get out of bed to ... do anything. While I'll be working I'll probably hate my life so much and be so exhausted I doubt I'd learn much of anything. Fuck I hate the idea of wageslavery.
Idk know how to make money quickly. It can take more than six months to rank on Google, so blogging is not an option. Have you tried ewhoring? I don't know if it's legal. I haven't tried it, but I've read many incels claim it works.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
and yeah I would much rather be poor than someone's slave from nine to five tbh. I had a regular job before going to study and I absolutely hated it.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Idk know how to make money quickly. It can take more than six months to rank on Google, so blogging is not an option. Have you tried ewhoring? I don't know if it's legal. I haven't tried it, but I've read many incels claim it works.

Haha, thanks for the tip but I don't want to scam people for a living, I need a clear conscience. I need emotional stability and happiness, not the bad vibes of scamming. Still, thanks for the sentiment!

Although I wouldn't mind working for 6 months while I get a blog up and running. That would actually be divine, I could quit after like 6 months or even a year of working and just have the blog thing going on. The problem is that I've thought about this for a long time, and I don't have anything to blog about. I'm a boring person who has been anhedonic and depressed for too many years so I have no interests, nothing I could write about.
and yeah I would much rather be poor than someone's slave from nine to five tbh. I had a regular job before going to study and I absolutely hated it.
Yep, you get it. Smart man right there.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Although I wouldn't mind working for 6 months while I get a blog up and running. That would actually be divine, I could quit after like 6 months or even a year of working and just have the blog thing going on. The problem is that I've thought about this for a long time, and I don't have anything to blog about. I'm a boring person who has been anhedonic and depressed for too many years so I have no interests, nothing I could write about.
Mate, I was like you, I believe. I had to borrow some magazines from my old godmother to get some ideas. Well, it didn't really help. It took me a lot of time to find my niche. And it will take much more time to see if my ideas are any good or not. Trial and error, mate.

I wanted to find something that is expensive (for the commission), low competition, and something that isn't completely alien to me. Well, I have found it. Now the only thing left to do is to write a shit ton of articles based on my keyword research and competition analysis.

But good luck to you, mate. I hope that you will find something that suits you.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
If you know solidity or just copy paste BSC contracts you could theoretically make multiple low effort crypto scams a day. You just need 1k starting budget so you can add liquidity to your pools.

Btw over here crypto aint even taxed so whenever u scam its tax free lmao

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
i dont see anyone who seems like who works an online job in my location. i have a feeling those wfh online jobs are only reserved for the guys with masters degrees, y'know just like in real life.

Activity
So far there's no one here