Help me decide

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Men who buy sex toys should be decapitated.
gay and retarded take, you've never busted inside an onahole which is why you have this shit opinion (also your black, gay and low IQ) onas feel better then real coochie, real coomcels know what I'm talking about :feelsuhuh: when you get that triple deluxe loli Japanese made pussy that vibrates on your dick with water based lubricant to ensure easy sliding in and out like a slip n slide ooooh lawd :feelskek: but you're gonna instead deathgrip your weiner to an obese whale like a cuck until you lose all sensations and pretend you're "based and redpilled"

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
If you order off Amazon, the support literally follow a script, they don't even input their own thoughts into the matter. All of them are Indians. There's dedicated books on how to fuck them over, I'd link them but someone would call me an FBIcel that's going to rat your PC :feelslol::feelslol: it's really as simple as saying it didn't arrive. They'll ask if you checked your neighbors, around your house, you say no. That's it, they give you a refund :feelsok:

Activity
So far there's no one here