hello

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
my life nowadays is so simple just watch anime and play csgo

i literally only do that other than basic stuff like sleeping, showering, and etc. and browse a bit of social media

just wanted to say too that i am not obsessed with Eva nor do i think ab her that much

saying this cuz some ppl here are from looksmax and ive left that site for nearly 2 months and saw that someone was still talking ab my obsession with Eva

feels good writing this thread wanted to finally talk ab myself anyway would want someone to post this in looksmax if someone here has an acc there

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
watching your favourite anime, playing some vidya, well that's it, nice you made a thread buddy boyo
sword art online anime girl GIF

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
someone truthpill me about looksmax, I looked at a few threads and thought they were coping middle aged schizophrenics and autists before I tabbed out but I see half the people here escaped from their incel clutches, is it actually a good site? :feelsdetective:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
someone truthpill me about looksmax, I looked at a few threads and thought they were coping middle aged schizophrenics and autists before I tabbed out but I see half the people here escaped from their incel clutches, is it actually a good site? :feelsdetective:

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Is there really a anti gei rule? I read the rules and saw nothing.

Activity
So far there's no one here