So quick introduction of myself:
will be 30yo this year
fat as fuck (BMI 40+)
incel
eastern europe
have shitty bachelor degree with shitty marks,
just started neeting and planning on doing so for about 2 years
then i will need to go back to work because of money
Bachelor degree in what? What skills do you have? What do you think you have the potential to be good at? What have you done to try to lose bodyfat%? Do you even want to? How much time do you spend daily on games, fap, drinking, binging, and other mind destroying activities? When do you sleep and for how long? What's your family situation? How're your looks other than the fat? Have you always been fat? How're your social skills? If they're bad, are they bad because of low self esteem?

Welcome to the forum.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Hello there general kenobi

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Bachelor degree in what? What skills do you have? What do you think you have the potential to be good at? What have you done to try to lose bodyfat%? Do you even want to? How much time do you spend daily on games, fap, drinking, binging, and other mind destroying activities? When do you sleep and for how long? What's your family situation? How're your looks other than the fat? Have you always been fat? How're your social skills? If they're bad, are they bad because of low self esteem?

Welcome to the forum.
Bachelor degree in accounting,
I have no skills,
Being god at ? 🤔 🤔 MAYBE computers because Im spending whole days using it, but tbh I had no choice.
To loose body fat? Yea Im thinking sometimes about it, then I try to eat better for 2-3 days and I forget about it for next quarter.
Do I even want to loose fat? I think there is no fat person that wouldnt want to be magically slim again, problem is how much effort is needed to do so.
On games curntly Im spending zero time - no more joy from it.
Fap - very rare, maybe once a week, probably less often. You know after fapping things are getting stinky and theres need for extra shower, plus it drains much energy.
Drinking - once a month.
Binging - if you mean drugs almost nothing. If you mean binge eating is like I eat non stop.
Other mind destroying activities? Surfing on internet whole day and doing nothing productive.
Sleeping: ususally from 1 am to 10-11 am, so about 9-10 hours.
Family situatiion? Living with my mom.
Looks: face likely it was 2/10 but now I started balding.
Have I always been fat? As kid I was fat, and then I was getting fatter, and then I became adult and Im gettin fatter every year.
My social skills are: if you are nerd I can talk with you, if you are normie converstation ends pretty quickly.
Are they bad becasue self esteem? In primary school I was extroverted like mad, and then I kinda became introvert. Now since Im blackpilled I understand that most probably because of my looks people didnt want long conversaion with me.

Thanks for welcoming.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I have no skills,
Being god at ? 🤔 🤔 MAYBE computers because Im spending whole days using it, but tbh I had no choice.
To loose body fat? Yea Im thinking sometimes about it, then I try to eat better for 2-3 days and I forget about it for next quarter.
Do I even want to loose fat? I think there is no fat person that wouldnt want to be magically slim again, problem is how much effort is needed to do so.
Fap - very rare, maybe once a week, probably less often. You know after fapping things are getting stinky and theres need for extra shower, plus it drains much energy.
Drinking - once a month.
Binging - if you mean drugs almost nothing. If you mean binge eating is like I eat non stop.
Other mind destroying activities? Surfing on internet whole day and doing nothing productive.
Have I always been fat? As kid I was fat, and then I was getting fatter, and then I became adult and Im gettin fatter every year.
My social skills are: if you are nerd I can talk with you, if you are normie converstation ends pretty quickly.
Are they bad becasue self esteem? In primary school I was extroverted like mad, and then I kinda became introvert. Now since Im blackpilled I understand that most probably because of my looks people didnt want long conversaion with me.

Thanks for welcoming.
Thank you so much for the answer. I will get back to you in a while as I do not have the time to read or respond to your post properly.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
So quick introduction of myself:
will be 30yo this year
fat as fuck (BMI 40+)
incel
eastern europe
have shitty bachelor degree with shitty marks,
just started neeting and planning on doing so for about 2 years
then i will need to go back to work because of money
what country in eastern europ

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Brutal to read. Im slowly getting there too (29 in a few months) no friends, never had a gf, still live with parents. What are your main copes like what keeps you from punching holes in your wall and stuff like that?

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
what country in eastern europ
I would like not to specify that.
Brutal to read. Im slowly getting there too (29 in a few months) no friends, never had a gf, still live with parents. What are your main copes like what keeps you from punching holes in your wall and stuff like that?
I still have hopes that maybe I will learn programming and I will land some nice paying job in 1,5-2 years from now. Then I will take some mortgage to buy my own place and hopefully I will use prostitutes regullary. Thats pretty much all Im expecting from life. If I wont be able to learn programming I will know its completly over, but even then I wouldnt commit suicide because Im panically afraid of death.

Last edited:
impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I would like not to specify that.
why? its not like anybody will be able to dox you just from that? geez why are people online so afraid of sharing their location when there's at least a few million people living in their countries

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
@Asylum Patient I dont know if its good to give hope to oldcels, but I personally know one guy that was an incel until he was 29 yo, and then he found a girlfriend that was intereted in his parents house, they broke after few months, and he found another girlfriend. He is bluepilled af though and he is cleaning and cooking, while both of them are working full time.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It's still not too late. I've watched videos where 28yr olds have turned their life completely around after an epiphany that they're about to hit 30.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have no skills,
Drinking - once a month.

Thanks for welcoming.
It's nice to have fellow obese nigga around here welcome friend 👍

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
@milkistermoo @SoupaSilva
Its cope like many other, but have massive health risks. I guess boyos that were rised in poor families didnt had many copes to choose from and food is always there (because it was cheap af in the past).

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Its cope like many other, but have massive health risks. I guess boyos that were rised in poor families didnt had many copes to choose from and food is always there (because it was cheap af in the past).
I just meant that neetgod wrote obese instead of obies

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Watch more plates more dates video on fat loss. Don't follow Reddit garbage with their CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT BROO thermodynamics 2nd law bro.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Food is still cheap tbh

Activity
So far there's no one here