Discussion Hello i'm dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I'm the youngest youngcel around, pleased to see you all. Some of you probably know me from .co, and if you don't, fuck you
I'm 15, in school (yeah not a neet I know) but I'm probably going to become a neet in the future because JFL @ working a dead end wageslave job until 65.
So how are you all today?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Would you really, like, really? :feelsohgod:
Yeah, if I was offered, I would seriously do it. I wouldn't even think about it. There's so much that I regret, so much I could change. Even if I lost my balls in the process, I wouldn't be as pathetic of a being as I am today.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I am a Turkcel aswell. To think there'd be multiple Turks on incel forums, I guess it demonstrates how big of a failure our nation turned out to be.
Really? Never expected to find another turkishcel here.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
i'd love to be 15 again.
OP, please do whatever it takes to get out of inceldom, NEETdom and overall loserdom, have your plates stopped growing? I'd advice to STEMmaxx and do what it takes get a well paying job.
It's very much over for us 21+ year olds who are dead end NEETs.
We'd do a lot to be 15 again
I would drag my skinned balls through several salt mines to be 15 again.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Me neither, it's a nice surprise I guess.
True, I disagree with Turkey being a failed nation tbh since I still have hope of ascension through Islammaxxing, but that's a discussion for another time I suppose.

Images

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
True, I disagree with Turkey being a failed nation tbh since I still have hope of ascension through Islammaxxing, but that's a discussion for another time I suppose.

Islammaxxing? Not gonna work in this day an age. Would have worked a good 10 years ago, but nowadays even conservative foids are getting their asshole blasted by Berkechad and Abdulchad. Turkey is one of the worst countries in the world to be an incel in, along with Brasil. You'll have better chances if you somehow migrate to Germany or Ukraine.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
its not worth it
Between 14 and 18, is the only era of your life when you can be as irresponsible, annoying and irritating as you want, and still find a way to get away with it. I deeply regret that I had not done anything remarkable, or worth rememberning. Even as an ugly male, there were possibilities. You can do so much that I can't, as an adult. And you'll only reaize it once it is way too late, like I did. Anything you'd do right now is forgivable. You'd just pass as a ''teenager who's full of energy'' whereas I'd be considered a lunatic, or worse, a pervert.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
Between 14 and 18, is the only era of your life when you can be as irresponsible, annoying and irritating as you want, and still find a way to get away with it. I deeply regret that I had not done anything remarkable, or worth rememberning. Even as an ugly male, there were possibilities. You can do so much that I can't, as an adult. And you'll only reaize it once it is way too late, like I did. Anything you'd do right now is forgivable. You'd just pass as a ''teenager who's full of energy'' whereas I'd be considered a lunatic, or worse, a pervert.
Not anymore, if you're ugly you are dirt no matter what age you are

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I would drag my skinned balls through several salt mines to be 15 again.
same. I really feel I could change the trajectory of my life if given the chance to go back in time and do it over again.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Surprised how you guys can comfortably communicate in English like that. I met a turkish guy once, he knew that I could speak a little and insisted on me to speak in turkish so I did. Even though it’s not my native
Years of rotting had one benefit for me I guess : I learned english through video games, talking to people over the internet and so on.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Not anymore, if you're ugly you are dirt no matter what age you are
I’m 26 and somehow agree. I still consider so much of my years wasted but it doesn’t make sense to be upset about that. It was a fate and can’t be changed

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
Like the others have mentioned, I’d do anything to be 15 again. You’re either in it for the shitposting/memes, or you’re going through some kind of angsty teenage phase. Either way , you know deep inside that your not here for the long run, you probably look down on us older losers and get some kind of kick out of it.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
Like the others have mentioned, I’d do anything to be 15 again. You’re either in it for the shitposting/memes, or you’re going through some kind of angsty teenage phase. Either way , you know deep inside that your not here for the long run, you probably look down on us older losers and get some kind of kick out of it.
You're the only person to say that to me. The rest of the people here and on .co accept me with no problem (although for some it took some time)

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
The kid is already 5’11 at 15 lol. He’ll grow to be 6’3 probably. He knows this, and that’s why he’s here to mock us losers.
I'm an incel, where the fuck is my room to mock you guys? I consider the people here and on .co to be the only people to somewhat care about me and what I have to say.

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
I'm an incel, where the fuck is my room to mock you guys? I consider the people here and on .co to be the only people to somewhat care about me and what I have to say.
You’re in forum for NEETs while you’re still in middle school. That within itself tells me all I need to know about you.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
You’re in forum for NEETs while you’re still in middle school. That within itself tells me all I need to know about you.
I'm in the 10th grade

cat

cat

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
hi bro nice to meet u
btw if ur going to school join a sports team if you havent already, (pick a sport u are good at and join a team with people from school already on it)

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
hi bro nice to meet u
btw if ur going to school join a sports team if you havent already, (pick a sport u are good at and join a team with people from school already on it)
I'm already sportsmaxxing, im on my school's soccer team

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
oh thats good, are u from England or something. Where I live the basketball team is the most ideal team to join for social circle
USA

Activity
So far there's no one here