hello. (:D) (touches looks, mysery, life, hygiene, nutrition, exercise, sex, peepee poopoo, crypto money wealth women ect ect ect)

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
hello brothers
hello sisters

my name is jiggernew.

i am 22 yaras old (i will turn 23 this month :D :D :D)

donut worry, i come in peace and love

i was born in sofia, bulgaria. i used to study at university of oxford in uk, jesus college. after a three month coma i quit because i wanted to follow a different path,.......

what i want you bruyus to do is to see me not as an enemy not as a delusional person but as a friend a buddy an advisor

im hewre to help

there ar emany reasons why i quit.,n o definition wise i am not a neet, im only nee (cos im training).

but jiggernew, wjat are you training in????

well, this i will discus in the thread bruyus...... no worries....... :D :D :D

========DAILY ROUTINE========= (will meke u feel less miserable and give you confidence and motivation)
unos. wake up at 5 am everyday (no exceptions, dont expect to wake up at EXACTLY 5 am, dont use any alarms, alarms = mysery, just go to sleep early, i will discuss how)
dos. immediately after waking up.............take care of your hygiene :D :D :D

>but jiggernew, wats hygiene?
======================HYGYEENE GUYDE==============
1. pee
2. shit
3. wash teeth
(optional: use mouthwash)
4. wash face with tepid water and appropairte cleanser, gently touching the face
5. cold shower (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT,,,,,, MUST NOT AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. apply moisturizer vitamin c serum and sunscreen

>but jiggernew i dont have time for all this shit/i cant afford/this stuff is for women
cope+bullshit

after hygiene proceed to step 3 of the guide.................
:D :D :D
:D :D
:D

3....WORKOUT
title desu.....i workout
leave comment if you want special thread for this section cos this shit quantum
i know a lot of stuff about working out and theres too much of it........what i do is 1 hour of intense calisthenics workout 5 days a week................calories burnt/workout======2 many 2 count :D :D :D
YES WORKING OUT EARLY IS THE BEST THING TO DO...........

4. breakFAST
title desu
breakFAST is called like that 4 a reezon: to BREAK the FAST == to eat a lot
make the breakfast the most nutritious meal you could possibly take

WHAT I EAT 4 BREAKFAST:
4 eggs
oatmeal with milk, 1 scoop of protein, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 tbsp of honey........but thats because im bulking...............

BEST INDICATOR FOR NUTRITIOUS MEAL === feeling good :D :D :D
seriously bruyus
you dont have to finish a meal with an empty stomach, nor with a full one. the best meals are the healthy ones that make you feel happy :D :D :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT::::::::::::::::AVOID FAST FOOD, SPICY FOOD, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CHOCOLATE AND EXTREMELY SWEETENED STUFF, BUT ALSO AVOID EATING TOO MUCH OF THE SAME THING IE TOO MUCH FRUIT TOO MUCH MILK TOO MANY EGGS ECT ECT ECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

STEP 5.
other stuff that might motivate you during the day::::::::::::::::::::do your bed and clean your room........you dont have to go crazy with it........make your space tidier and cleaner :D :D :d

NOW YOU CAN START UR DAY BRUYU!!!! :D :D :D
>but jiggernew,........how much time will this take in total???????
total:::::::::2 hours
1 hour - focusing on tidiness, hygiene, cleanlines + breakfast
1 hour - workout
but these are FORMATIVE HOURS
it depends on those hours if youll live ur day liek a loser........................................

.............................OOOR LIKE JIGGERNEW OF NEETS :D :D :D :cool::cool::cool::cool:

stuff you can do throughout the day::::::: study, listen to music, do what you like bruyu

ill post part two of this guide if you guise receive it well and do accept JIGGERNEW as your overlord.......

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
hello bruyu/......... :D :d :D
when in contact to such a gorgeous talented creature like JIGGERNEW doubt is justified..........

:D :D :D
please do not oppose resistance and see me as a friend...thancc u :d
just try and chill budy boyo, that's all

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
just try and chill budy boyo, that's all
i tried bruyu i really tried but my character was formed under sword and under fire

i am diagnosed with terrible things............too terrible to be mentioned here.......and i dont want to put this burden on your shoulders guys.................ill keep my problems to myself...........but i want you to know...that JIGGERNEW is NO beginner, hes NO bozo, he experienced the darkest corners of life.........

..................and is here to salvage EVERY SINGLE person that might be in the same situation.............

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
hello jiggernew

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
angels, i will now go to skeep................where i live it's close to 10pm.........next morning i will wake up at 5
i wish to those of you who will go to sleep with me......sweet dreams

for those of you for whom the day is just starting...........only good thoughts shall cross your mind and may all the steps you take today be successful

good nights, weet angels.............

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I'm a big fan already

Activity
So far there's no one here