Discussion Having kids is the best thing that can happend to any man right?

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Just like an indian waste picker who earns a few rupees collecting and trading plastic scrap never thinks about getting a new Mercedes, I never think about having kids. Its too far away, its not my world.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
"stfu emofag"
🤔 Come on man, why you gotta attack him like that? If you think he is totally wrong then bring up some points on your own.
life is beautiful

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Oh yeah waking up in the middle of the night multiple times cuz it's hungry or needs changing. No free time, all your freedom and independence gone because you have a responsibility. That's the life. I'll never have kids I'm just the uncle who plays with them and when I get bored or they get fussy give em back to their mommy. Yeah no thanks.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Oh yeah waking up in the middle of the night multiple times cuz it's hungry or needs changing. No free time, all your freedom and independence gone because you have a responsibility. That's the life. I'll never have kids I'm just the uncle who plays with them and when I get bored or they get fussy give em back to their mommy. Yeah no thanks.
what whiny bitch

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am essentially Uncle Buck, a loser uncle who isn't capable of babysitting nephews. I actually have that DVD in my collection, it looks really good in a white case.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
I am essentially Uncle Buck, a loser uncle who isn't capable of babysitting nephews. I actually have that DVD in my collection, it looks really good in a white case.
what is that? home alone spin off?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
you the type of nigga to fuck your daughter when she grows up :feelslol::feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here