Lifestyle Have you've ever felt guilty about mogging someone?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong, this is not a brag thread in the slightest. I have said many times I am an ugly incel, but there are people out there that are truly bottom barrel. Sometimes I will be walking and pass by someone that is 5 foot tall. When I pass them on the street I feel the secondhand cringe, and embarrasment of them getting mogged. I try to lower my head down to show I mean no harm, the mogging was never my intention, only a side effect of the unfair world we find ourselves living in.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Whats so funny

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Don't get me wrong, this is not a brag thread in the slightest. I have said many times I am an ugly incel, but there are people out there that are truly bottom barrel. Sometimes I will be walking and pass by someone that is 5 foot tall. When I pass them on the street I feel the secondhand cringe, and embarrasment of them getting mogged. I try to lower my head down to show I mean no harm, the mogging was never my intention, only a side effect of the unfair world we find ourselves living in.
I can relate especially short men I truly empathize with them especially when there obies I can only imagine how easy it would be to get a belly as a short man.

If I was short I would probably be dead by now cause I would be so fat. But normally when I height mogg they have better abs then me so I don't feel to bad about it

Activity
So far there's no one here