Discussion Have you seen the movie 'Wayne's World'?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
At the moment I am trying to watch the top movies of my birth year, around 50 of them. Last night I decided to watch Wayne's World. I can't believe this film was the 10th highest grossing film of that year. It was a 4/10 at best. The people who paid to watch that would have been mostly Gen Xers. It is just typical American humour like Beavis and Butt Head and movies like Dodgeball and Anchorman. I think I maybe am just too intelligent for that style of humour.

IMG 20220109 140910

008731R1

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
At the moment I am trying to watch the top movies of my birth year, around 50 of them. Last night I decided to watch Wayne's World. I can't believe this film was the 10th highest grossing film of that year. It was a 4/10 at best. The people who paid to watch that would have been mostly Gen Xers. It is just typical American humour like Beavis and Butt Head and movies like Dodgeball and Anchorman. I think I maybe am just too intelligent for that style of humour.

View attachment 29870

View attachment 29873
The only movie I've seen was BOSS NIGGER

Look it up chum 😄😄😄

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The typical annoying incels.is style reply. Completely pointless. You'll never get off my ignore list. If you never have seen the movie you shouldn't have replied to the post, that is the normal thing to do.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
The typical annoying incels.is style reply. Completely pointless. You'll never get off my ignore list. If you never have seen the movie you shouldn't have replied to the post, that is the normal thing to do.
I literally just answered to your question
1630671235930s

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Saw it as a kid, thought it was funny back then, but if I watched in now I would not find it very funny. This was a very hyped movie back then

Activity
So far there's no one here