Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
why and how? you find yourself attractive? isn’t that literally gay?

bullshit just google “big boobs” and there’s literally a billion results how do you jerk off to your own penis?
Was on vacation with no internet so coomed in the shower to my imagination and own 🅱️enis

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
why not just imagine boobs why would you imagine your own dick while jerking off unless you’re just gay. boutta call @knajjd on your bitch ass no lie bro
I was young and horny as fuck after not cooming for days also I didn't have to imagine shit, I just had to look down

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
@Disorder theres a difference between being feminine and jerking of to dick bro and you’re on the dark side of the moon on this one
fapping to yourself ain't gay though. it's selfsexual

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
Never, seems gay.
@Eren made a decent point, is it truly gay if it’s yourself? on its face it seems gay but if jerking off to yourself is gay then jerking off period is gay, because you’d be giving a man a handjob, but the man is yourself, so i am not sure how gay it really is now.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
@Eren made a decent point, is it truly gay if it’s yourself? on its face it seems gay but if jerking off to yourself is gay then jerking off period is gay, because you’d be giving a man a handjob, but the man is yourself, so i am not sure how gay it really is now.
If I jerk off, I’m not getting off at the sight of a male body hence why it’s not gay.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
If I jerk off, I’m not getting off at the sight of a male body hence why it’s not gay.
if it is gay wouldn't that mean that 40% of the forum is gay (going off the poll rn)

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
what if you looked like a female though (i don’t, this is a purely hypothetical question, one which i have never actually done or even thought of doing but just a thought exercise, humor my hypothetical) like what if you jerked off to yourself and you looked like a girl, and you were getting off to yourself that way but no other guys were involved or anything it’s just you, is that technically gay or is this a sexually neutral activity?

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
what if you looked like a female though (i don’t, this is a purely hypothetical question, one which i have never actually done or even thought of doing but just a thought exercise, humor my hypothetical) like what if you jerked off to yourself and you looked like a girl, and you were getting off to yourself that way but no other guys were involved or anything it’s just you, is that technically gay or is this a sexually neutral activity?
i'd do that all the time ngl

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
You would basically be a trap so is trapping to faps gay?
Question of the century

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
You would basically be a trap so is trapping to faps gay?
Question of the century
in that situation i would be getting off to the fact i look like a girl not that i am a guy that is dressed or looks like a girl. like if i looked in the mirror and i basically saw a girl with wide hips and a fat ass i don’t give a fuck i’m jerking off to that shit. i’m pretty sure that’s 100% straight.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
in that situation i would be getting off to the fact i look like a girl not that i am a guy that is dressed or looks like a girl. like if i looked in the mirror and i basically saw a girl with wide hips and a fat ass i don’t give a fuck i’m jerking off to that shit. i’m pretty sure that’s 100% straight.
Send lewds

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@Eren masturbates to every user here.
The biggest masturbators are @bloomedwengts for #2 and @Original for #3
Honorary Mention: @Aedracel
65OX-eROqjIOUSp2lZgqi5UsHtkYgztOHYuDxGnKeA4.png

Activity
So far there's no one here