Serious Have you ever simped?

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Honestly, I don't think I ever have but the word lost it's meaning these days. As an ugly manlet, every interaction you have with a girl can make you feel like a simp unless you're constantly cold and you generally ignore them or give 1 word replies

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Never. I didn't share homeworks with females (shared with males if they asked). Back in uni random foid even msg'd me asking to help with programming homework, probably expected that nerd loser incel will jump from joy and instantly do it - left her on read.

I got redpilled on women early. I am immune to their bullshit.
Dadc5e5544d1b7baf854731400839f60

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Never. I didn't share homeworks with females (shared with males if they asked). Back in uni random foid even msg'd me asking to help with programming homework, probably expected that nerd loser incel will jump from joy and instantly do it - left her on read.

I got redpilled on women early. I am immune to their bullshit.
View attachment 32589
Volcel asf 😡 😡

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Lol'ed irl. You are legend for this.
Like you probably know computer science is a sausage fest, the few girls that study it always try to do this... sadly 90% of time it works. I hate how avg man becomes a fucking thirsty dog at first sight of pussy. It doesn't even make sense, no girl will fuck you just because you sent her your homework or helped with exam.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i don’t talk to any woman IRL when I get invited by women IRL to sit with them at their table I reject them or when a girl sends me snaps I don’t respond and if they continue I remove them as friend. I am not low bodyfat enough to be good looking and I know that they are seeking attention and orbiters.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i don’t talk to any woman IRL when I get invited by women IRL to sit with them at their table I reject them or when a girl sends me snaps I don’t respond and if they continue I remove them as friend. I am not low bodyfat enough to be good looking and I know that they are seeking attention and orbiters.
One of my favorite zoomies

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
ok, chad

Activity
So far there's no one here