Story Have you ever got a sign from God?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I tried praying and talking to him, I don't think I was being genuine enough to reach him. I did try to tell him that I knew I wasn't being genuine but I suppose I wasn't being genuine even in telling him that. I felt slightly dizzy for a few seconds afterwards (probably because I was concentrating and had my eyes closed for a while). That night, I got weird dreams about people being posessed. Was this a sign from God? Probably not but makes me wonder.

I am trusting that he exists, I need to start reading his documented words and actions.

Share your God/Supernatural stories down below.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
It means you’re craving a fap/sex.
EdEpS_FWAAEavzu.jpg

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
The day god speaks to me I turn myself in to get sectioned.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I tried praying and talking to him, I don't think I was being genuine enough to reach him. I did try to tell him that I knew I wasn't being genuine but I suppose I wasn't being genuine even in telling him that. I felt slightly dizzy for a few seconds afterwards (probably because I was concentrating and had my eyes closed for a while). That night, I got weird dreams about people being posessed. Was this a sign from God? Probably not but makes me wonder.

I am trusting that he exists, I need to start reading his documented words and actions.

Share your God/Supernatural stories down below.
No

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
no never, implying he is even real

Activity
So far there's no one here