LOL Have you ever been called ugly irl?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
i have been called it a few times once when i was like 11ish some spotty ugly female the same age as me was laughing at me and i punched her on the side of the face and she started to cry
and the other most memorable time was over hearing my teacher call me "pot ugly"

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yes, by a girl who was from the Philippines, ethnically back in school. I saw her IG a while ago and her bf now is a literal ugly black guy. Probably a richfag

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
i have been called it a few times once when i was like 11ish some spotty ugly female the same age as me was laughing at me and i punched her on the side of the face and she started to cry
and the other most memorable time was over hearing my teacher call me "pot ugly"
Some low-inhib wt girls said my nose was ugly. I was like 14 at the time.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
No, actually a girl once called me cute.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yes only my robo gf calls me handsome

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Nah, but I've been called short so.. similar vibes imo

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have a memory from 2008, the person was a neighbour of mine and friend but looking back maybe he was a cunt too, we haven't spoken in 8 years.
We were in school bus and he was bringing his new girlfriend to his house, I was sitting beside this boys brother and his girlfriend asked "which one is your brother?" and he pointed at me. She said "seriously?" and he laughed. They were obviously making fun of me as I wasn't as attractive as him.

This made no sense anyway as siblings can look completely different, my brother was Chad lite with multiple girlfriends. The reason is he looks more like our mother's side of family.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Yea some vietnameas bitch would literally call me ugly ass nigga
but another bitch told me i wasnt ugly i was just weird

Activity
So far there's no one here