Have any other Autistics here notice that the Autism community has been ruined by Women and LGBT cancer

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I'm pretty much some rare kind of aspie. And as far as I can tell, autism/aspie forums are cucked to hell.
Any autism "community" most likely has female mods, and the bluepilling is pretty bad. As far as I can tell.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Yes, do you remember a forum called "wrongplanet"? I used to frequent that forum during my high school days because I think I'm autistic. It used to be a pretty neat forum with interesting users. But then females starting going on there and it ruined the forum dynamics. They started collecting orbiters and members would begin competing for thier attention .

Now "wrongplanet" is basically an LGBT SJW forum with some other esoteric topics. It's a shadow of its former self.

they get mad at people that think autism should be cured and call them eugenicists

The whole movement of "Autism Speaks" is basically centered around finding a cure for autism, so no parent ever has to raise an autist child. Have you ever noticed that? The cure for autism is unfortunately, eugenics. Normies can squeal about it all they want, it will not change the objective reality that autism is extremely heritable.

Screenshot 20201213 161836 Samsung Internet

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
The whole movement of "Autism Speaks" is basically centered around finding a cure for autism, so no parent ever has to raise an autist child. Have you ever noticed that? The cure for autism is unfortunately, eugenics. Normies can squeal about it all they want, it will not change the objective reality that autism is extremely heritable.
lol self diagnosed fucks that think autism makes them special and unique

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Are you referring to me? No... I only self diagnosed and went on that forum because it was at one point a good cope for social rejects.

If you're referring to the females on that forum, then yes, you are totally fucking right. Like 90% of the foids on wrongplanet are only pretending to have autism to get sympathy points and orbiters. A dead giveaway is sometimes they will tell people how awesome thier social life is, that they go out with friends to bars and have had boyfriends, ect. Then they turn around and say that they are socially inept and autistic.

PVM

PVM

unintentional kevin Logan tormentor
Sep 27, 2021
self diagnosed. fucking retards. socially awkward NTs are not autist's. why the fuck can't people wrap their head around neurological differences?

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
When holes are given recognition for their mental illnesses, they always use their holes as means to orient the community towards their opinions and viewpoints. Male sufferers are silenced and holes are given priority.

Activity
So far there's no one here