😇
Nov 28, 2020
295eac7e 74bc 4d1f b092 b05cf5f4b69e

:p

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hate grocery shopping so much having to leave the house and having to see and be seen by people I'm out of food but I'd rather stay home and starve I just can't be bothered I have to lose weight anyways
Funny you just said that I hate grocery shopping too. I do instacart. Have u tryed having them delivered. Here in the states its only an extra 10 bucks so it is well worth it.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Funny you just said that I hate grocery shopping too. I do instacart. Have u tryed having them delivered. Here in the states its only an extra 10 bucks so it is well worth it.
I know it's only 10 bucks I checked before it's tempting but 10 dollars isn't cheap for me as pathetic as that sounds it could be used to buy more food I know I sound stingy af but I'm too poor to have my groceries delivered every time.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I know it's only 10 bucks I checked before it's tempting but 10 dollars isn't cheap for me as pathetic as that sounds it could be used to buy more food I know I sound stingy af but I'm too poor to have my groceries delivered every time.
Instacart is unironically cheaper when you take into account promos and when you scum maxx and say your order never arrived once every 3-4 orders (lol). Also pro-tip to make it even cheaper, you can sign up for a website called Privacy.com - basically this site generates virtual credit cards. You make a new Instacart account -> get 1 month free of the instacart pro free delivery shit -> delete the virtual credit card. One of the benefits to making new accounts is that they give you promo codes more often, i.e $20 off $35.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Just got back from groceries. Before I went out I combed my hair, then the second I stepped out I got mogged brutally by the wind. My hair was in a mess so I got more disgusted looks than usual. Damn, I need to go back to having food delivered. Just LOL at not ordering your groceries. :feelsrope:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Just got back from groceries. Before I went out I combed my hair, then the second I stepped out I got mogged brutally by the wind. My hair was in a mess so I got more disgusted looks than usual. Damn, I need to go back to having food delivered. Just LOL at not ordering your groceries. :feelsrope:

😛

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed grocery shopping is so cucked when you could pay some cuck 10 freaking dollars to do a shit ton of work. I live up 7 stories with no parking. It saves me so much time and effort I will never not deliver grocerys ever again.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What I recommend is do instacart when you have a big order. Then a little visit it isnt necessary. Ten dollars really dude come on at least treat yourself every now and again. It will save u money in the long run cause you wont be tempted to eat out as much. You'll delay shopping. So just having them delivered will avoid extra spending. Plus it's just so fucking comfy. :feelsteddy::feelsteddy:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Instacart is unironically cheaper when you take into account promos and when you scum maxx and say your order never arrived once every 3-4 orders (lol). Also pro-tip to make it even cheaper, you can sign up for a website called Privacy.com - basically this site generates virtual credit cards. You make a new Instacart account -> get 1 month free of the instacart pro free delivery shit -> delete the virtual credit card. One of the benefits to making new accounts is that they give you promo codes more often, i.e $20 off $35.
What I recommend is do instacart when you have a big order. Then a little visit it isnt necessary. Ten dollars really dude come on at least treat yourself every now and again. It will save u money in the long run cause you wont be tempted to eat out as much. You'll delay shopping. So just having them delivered will avoid extra spending. Plus it's just so fucking comfy. :feelsteddy::feelsteddy:
Noted, thanks for the advice bros.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
For your own sake, I hope your anxiety grows so much that you stop buying food until absolutely necessary, which would make you lose weight, which in turn would make you lose the extra anxiety and all the remaining anxiety along with it as well.

Activity
So far there's no one here