Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This piece of shit always bragging about his gf sneaking in her name every other comment who here is sick and tired of his bragging? you have changed atila since you got your ogre gf nobody wants to hear you brag every other post:feelsugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I didn't see it in the rules saying you can't be Chad neet.
It's not that you cant be a chad neet my issue is the constant bragging about his gf that's an unwritten rule if you dont understand that then your retarded

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Everybody knows im joking are you transforming into @Lain now? I just showed you that vid to prove money and status doesnt mean shit if your so called chadlite keep larping and lying nigga and you the biggest bragger on this forum

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Everybody knows im joking are you transforming into @Lain now? I just showed you that vid to prove money and status doesnt mean shit if your so called chadlite keep larping and lying nigga and you the biggest bragger on this forum
Muh yeah joking rubbing in your gf every other post bro yeah I'm just joking bro huh huh you know your braking the unwritten cardinal rule dude

I was cool with your sharing her picture but seriously you talk about her like every other post it's got out of control were all sick of it man

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Muh yeah joking rubbing in your gf every other post bro yeah I'm just joking bro huh huh you know your braking the unwritten cardinal rule dude

I was cool with your sharing her picture but seriously you talk about her like every other post it's got out of control were all sick of it man
Cope harder sheboon fucker you mentioned my girl more then me and you said she Had 10/10 face and now all off a sudded she is a ogre keep making shit up man jfl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Cope harder sheboon fucker you mentioned my girl more then me and you said she Had 10/10 face and now all off a sudded she is a ogre keep making shit up man jfl
That's before I seen she has a filter and new she was 5'8 with no ass. But she has a nice face I'll give her that but she ain't all that atleast to me. And I dont appreciate her flipping me off either. I dont know why you all the sudden wanted to attack me but ok this is what you wanted I guess.

Who even cares if I'm a chadlite or not there is no way of proving it unless I dox myself so we could go in circles all day but for what. :feelslol:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yes at first I was seething but I took this oppurtunity to make my mind resilient to bragging. I have mentally ascended while you cry.
water rain GIF by Psyklon

Activity
So far there's no one here