Discussion Has anyone had to share a bedroom with a sibling?

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
It has to be one of the worst things imaginable especially if you wanna neetmax.

It genuinely should be illegal to have to share a room with a sibling. If your a parent and can only afford places with two bedrooms then don't have more than one kid ffs.

69th thread on neet lifestyle btw :p

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
Why do you feel the need to come to this site? I thought you were taking some time off .co? It’s looks like you were just bored and decided to look for another forum to shitpost on.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Why do you feel the need to come to this site? I thought you were taking some time off .co? It’s looks like you were just bored and decided to look for another forum to shitpost on.
Huh? Who dis

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Damn 4? I couldn't imagine what that's like
I have 1 that lives with me normally and 3 who live with my dad up in the northern part of the country. I go see them every time theres a big school break

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I have 1 that lives with me normally and 3 who live with my dad up in the northern part of the country. I go see them every time theres a big school break
Oh fairs.

I actually kinda wish I had more siblings. It'd be kinda fun and I'd feel less lonely

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Ye agred. It would probably get annoying being around them for too long.
Especially because 2 of them are young and I had a big impact on their life in a rather positive way, they just can't help trying to spend every hour with me.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Wtf? Ded srs? How big was the bed? What was the age difference?
Average 1 person size, that’s why. It was tough times we had no choice. One is 3 years younger than me another is 12 years younger. I have other 2 male step-siblings but never met them irl

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Average 1 person size, that’s why. It was tough times we had no choice. One is 3 years younger than me another is 12 years younger. I have other 2 male step-siblings but never met them irl
U should've rapemaxxed tbh

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Wish I had an older sis to fap. But These are younger and it’s gross
If they're step sisters then it's fine. Otherwise it's fucking disgusting tbh

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Gameofthronespill weak on this one

R

Retardcel

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
one becky one schizo NEET brother fuuuck.I wish ı had twin.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I did on holiday as a kid.
I did shared a doubled bed once in my teens, we had to for a few days, after one night I decided to sleep on the floor instead.

Interesting suggestion to limit people kids if they can't afford a room per kid, my eugenics and "money" mindset quite like this.
I don't know how common sharing a bedroom is in high population density area. And I have met a guy who shared his bedroom as a kid, then the parents moved to a big house and he is a genius, so kind of one example against my mindset though.(and me who had my own bedroom and failed at life.)

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I did on holiday as a kid.
I did shared a doubled bed once in my teens, we had to for a few days, after one night I decided to sleep on the floor instead.

Interesting suggestion to limit people kids if they can't afford a room per kid, my eugenics and "money" mindset quite like this.
I don't know how common sharing a bedroom is in high population density area. And I have met a guy who shared his bedroom as a kid, then the parents moved to a big house and he is a genius, so kind of one example against my mindset though.(and me who had my own bedroom and failed at life.)
Ye sharing one when on holiday is quite normal

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
It has to be one of the worst things imaginable especially if you wanna neetmax.

It genuinely should be illegal to have to share a room with a sibling. If your a parent and can only afford places with two bedrooms then don't have more than one kid ffs.

69th thread on neet lifestyle btw :p
That sucks. And I agree foids should not be allowed to breed if they don’t have a good provided husband and if the foid is over 25 and/or ugly

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Yeah it sucked ass. You have no privacy and your sibling annoys the fuck out of you constantly.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
no but i did live in my parents room till i was like 8

Activity
So far there's no one here