Has any body ever met a female neet

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its my fantasy to have a sexy girlfriend who is a neet. That I could bang every day. Has anyone met a sexy neet hoe. I haven't all cunts today want pointless careers. While neets like myself go with out any money or pussey. I hate the women of today they all are stuck up cunts always trying to compete with the Chad's of the world. Just think 60 years ago all cunts were neets and if you bagged grocerys you could afford to buy a house and have a stacey wife. Now a days you have to have the three sixes just to get a phone number from a birtha cunt hor. The sexual revolution gave all the pussey and money to stacey and chad while a devin neet got buried into a time capsule never to be rediscovered. Fuck this world to hell.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
They probably are much more secretive and ashamed about being a NEET than Males.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
what do you think housewives are?
I bet some of our moms were NEETs.
If not your mom, you probably have an aunt or gramma who is a NEET
Correct I ment a bitch who was born in our generation u dummy I even specified that 60 years ago all bitches used to be neets I have never met a house wife this day and age even when there married and wealthy have u? If so your a fake neeto

W

WarlockInFour

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
I ment a bitch who was born in our generation u dummy
I have never met a house wife this day and age
even when there married and wealthy have u? If so your a fake neeto
You don't need to MEET women to OBSERVE them.
Also no: you can be a NEET and still in theory meet a housewife: like perhaps you are a beggar on a corner she passes when going to her spinning class and she says hello to virtue-signal to her jogging partner.

Single moms are house wives of the state. The welfare queens collect money and don't do anything so they are NEETs too.

Majority of those on welfare are women, ergo majority of NEETs are women.

They just don't get shunned for it like we do, which is why men are the seat of the NEET acronym culture.

We actually need to form communities to share our frustrations while foids have fewer frustrations or need for such communities.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Most women neets just download tinder, fuck all day and get simps to fund her degenerate lifestyle; the rare one that is truly neet is chad only; it is over, give up

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Every female is a NEET. Brainstorming around the coffee machine isn’t work.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
The sexual revolution was a mistake.
Life would still be pointless and mundane. Pussy gets old and women still expect you to put in a bunch of effort into the relationship, like plan trips on the weekends and take her to expensive restaurants. It's like a clown trying to entertain a child.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Its my fantasy to have a sexy girlfriend who is a neet. That I could bang every day. Has anyone met a sexy neet hoe. I haven't all cunts today want pointless careers. While neets like myself go with out any money or pussey. I hate the women of today they all are stuck up cunts always trying to compete with the Chad's of the world. Just think 60 years ago all cunts were neets and if you bagged grocerys you could afford to buy a house and have a stacey wife. Now a days you have to have the three sixes just to get a phone number from a birtha cunt hor. The sexual revolution gave all the pussey and money to stacey and chad while a devin neet got buried into a time capsule never to be rediscovered. Fuck this world to hell.
I know 2 female NEETs one who has been for 4 years and she isn't appealing at all and is super shy and awkward

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Life would still be pointless and mundane. Pussy gets old and women still expect you to put in a bunch of effort into the relationship, like plan trips on the weekends and take her to expensive restaurants. It's like a clown trying to entertain a child.
Cope. Give a man a partner he can have sex with frequently and a purpose in life and he'll be 1000x more productive and happy

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I thought about this question again recently. I saw lots of Female NEETS at the Job Centre. (Unemployment office)

Last edited:
impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
i have
they arent sexy though, usually obese or if they're slim then they're absolutely insane

Grotesque

Grotesque

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
Many of them. Most e-girls are NEET. Gain any status online and you'll get some pestering you. They're not worth it, though.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
assuming they don't have any income(rich family, social media, onlyfans etc) foid NEETS are extremly rare.
unless housewifes in 3rd world countries count as NEETS, i also would exclude foids with a severe disability who got married to a stoopid normalfag

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
There are millions of NEET females but unlike us they don’t rot in their mum’s basement. They are paid to breathe. It’s the case for every influencer, OF tot, IG whore, chaturbate slut.

Activity
So far there's no one here