Dec 2, 2020
Neets.me mods

in real life:

their avi:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
He doesn’t seem like he’s doing a bad job in all honesty, I’ve been of forums where trouble makers and troll would be able to grief for days upon days. Yeah sometimes it feels like he takes it a bit too far, especially when he takes action on a petty misdemeanor, but overall I feel like he truly cares about the forum and wishes for its growth just like the rest of us.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
He doesn’t seem like he’s doing a bad job in all honesty, I’ve been of forums where trouble makers and troll would be able to grief for days upon days. Yeah sometimes it feels like he takes it a bit too far, especially when he takes action on a petty misdemeanor, but overall I feel like he truly cares about the forum and wishes for its growth just like the rest of us.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
No :enemies, arch rivals, villains...wooooo, nothing , i got 0 here or anywhere nobody hates me , those fags here are good guys, creepy weirdo gay's , but good , if we had a more active forum we would mog many forums. Post more intresting stuff and like my posts fags , stop bitching about me already , -------you loose i win!!!

And remember haruhism is your religion fags
102641 1314985420621 full

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
No :enemies, arch rivals, villains...wooooo, nothing , i got 0 here or anywhere nobody hates me , those fags here are good guys, creepy weirdo gay's , but good , if we had a more active forum we would mog many forums. Post more intresting stuff and like my posts fags , stop bitching about me already , -------you loose i win!!!

View attachment 21400
result of years of abuse letting the tiny power that comes with being a mod deteriorate your brain

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020

View attachment 21400

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
She*

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
when you have members like Fabio and inel who don't want any moderation, of course you got to give them warnings , those ppl don' belong in forums acting up like that. They don't know how a forum works they just troll and cause flame

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
when you have members like Fabio and inel who don't want any moderation, of course you got to give them warnings , those ppl don' belong in forums acting up like that. They don't know how a forum works they just troll and cause flame
Wdym, I got a single warning for ironical necroing. I am model forum citizen, if you don't like my posts that's your problem I don't break rules.

Activity
So far there's no one here