Comfy Hardcore Gaming Chill Streams (Half Life 1)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
I'm gonna start doing some gaming chill streams where I play games in hardcore/ironman mode. They might be super long, or short, they're not going to be advertised much at all because they're not really something I want my main channel to see all that much because it's not completely related to the content I post.

Basically what i'll be doing is playing games that I already have some experience with in a 1 life playthrough. Also no save scumming will be allowed, any damage I take will be final. The stream will end when I get too tired, or I die. It might end up being short or long.

I will only reload if I die to a glitch.

Come join and hang out if you want starting off with Half Life 1, not posting this to looksmax or advertising it on my channel, only posting this here.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Half Life 1, failed at the first parkour section, decided to also do Blue Shift, did well until the a military dude did a sudden suicide bomb around a corner. Was a fun stream, should definitely do more casual small streams that aren't advertised anywhere major, it's more a comfy vibe.

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
i have all the OG half life games, hl1, hl:bs, and hl:eek:f 😎

Activity
So far there's no one here