Happy new year my niggas

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So another shit year another lonely holiday where nobody in my family not even my parents called me on my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas or new years. :feelskek:

Even though they know I'm completely isolated, depressed and suicidal :feelsahhh:

I feel the love thank you mom for being a cold hearted bitch. Thank you dad for never being there for me, thank you brother for always bullying me.:feelsuhuh:

Happy mother fucking new year hopefully I get cancer and die soon. That would be the best holiday gift I could possibly receive. :feelsuhuh:

I hate you normies, I hate all you holes, my new years goal is to ldar, oh and I forgot to thank Mr shekels thank you for all the Jewish sorcery you have bestowed :feelsuhuh:

Oh I almost forgot to thank my neetcel enemy's you know who you are. Thanks for being a complete scum lord and attacking my threads personally even though you and I share more in common then your own biological family.:feelsuhuh:That was a really sweat thing to do so now you can go kys my dude:feelsuhuh:

Gosh I think that's it well hopefully the earth explodes at midnight cause I'm fucking done that's right done with this shit hole life and a shit hole of an earth :feelsuhuh:

Happy new year my neetcel bros I hope your coming year is better then the last cause I sure as hell know mine won't be yeah :feelskek:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Op is a anime villain who are your enemies?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Op is a anime villain who are your enemies?
Basically every one but they don't deserve to be mentioned these are my best neetcel homeys @Atila @Lain @Asylum Patient @Looksmax Refugee @NeverEndingWinter @Billy @Saito was @Khaos and @Fabio until they went full on libtard on me but I'll forgive them I hope I'm not forgetting any one else

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Gosh I think that's it well hopefully the earth explodes at midnight cause I'm fucking done that's right done with this shit hole life and a shit hole of an earth :feelsuhuh:
Based and doompilled :yay::yay:
Me personally I'm praying for a big fat asteroid impact. Maybe it's gonna be super entertaining for us when they send shuttles to the asteroid to detonate a nuclear bomb on it like in Armageddon...but this time they fail :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: Other candidates would be an alien invasion or an outbreak of a real killer virus worldwide.

Activity
So far there's no one here