Discussion Happy International Women's Day thread

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Post the things you LIKE the most about women here. Post any positive experiences you might have had. We all know what's there to dislike as it gets discussed daily here.
I'll start - Some of them can be truly compassionate without any ulterior motives of trying to get an attractive man's attention. I think a lot of men appreciate that. One of them would try to get me out of my shell and involve me in convos in school (I didn't use to talk to anyone), I'll forever remember that.

EDIT: This is not a bluepill thread so don't report. I still believe most women lack the concepts of honour and don't value truth as much.

EDIT 2: I accidentally posted this in NEET Lifestyle instead of The Cafe, sorry

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
don't wanna ruin your thread, but we hate women in here, I have nothing positive to remember from 3DP
17 33 33 16b705e47f1869e7e5972f2f2cb620988d1b70ad hq

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Woman are good to release sexual desire and have children also some make good wagecucks. Some women are also pleasing to look at

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Post the things you LIKE the most about women here. Post any positive experiences you might have had. We all know what's there to dislike as it gets discussed daily here.
I'll start - Some of them can be truly compassionate without any ulterior motives of trying to get an attractive man's attention. I think a lot of men appreciate that. One of them would try to get me out of my shell and involve me in convos in school (I didn't use to talk to anyone), I'll forever remember that.

EDIT: This is not a bluepill thread so don't report. I still believe most women lack the concepts of honour and don't value truth as much.

EDIT 2: I accidentally posted this in NEET Lifestyle instead of The Cafe, sorry
Da fuck male feminist alert 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽💩💩💩💩😈😈😈😈

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Is this satire? Women are manipulative sociopathic whores that are worshipped and put on a 10000ft pedestal.
I agree, which is precisely why I posted this thread. We still have to learn to not be consumed by hate for them because it will ruin us from within.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I agree, which is precisely why I posted this thread. We still have to learn to not be consumed by hate for them because it will ruin us from within.
Use your aggressive feelings, let the hate flow through you

Activity
So far there's no one here