Depression Hallucinations.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Sometimes when I play games on a console, I chat with a friend.
It usually lasts around 15 seconds when I realize that there's no one there. This is not a case of missing dead but listening to a streamer so much that he starts to exist inside my mind. Sometimes I dream about a nice female and when I wake up, I might half a day continue our conversation in real life, inside my head.
Does anyone else have a somewhat malfunctioning brain from not having human contact for a while?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
When I have suicidal thoughts I'll mutter them out loud, I only talk to myself when I'm depressed for some reason

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
the worst part is when u hallucinate that ur cuddling a girl then u wake up

Just today I dreamed that there was an actual goose sitting on my neck while I was sleeping and there was a voice going 'aww the goose is trying to breed on his neck' and then I woke up[in the dream not irl] and there was shit all over my neck

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
When i play games in my head i imagine i am a twitch streamer and i imagine myself talking to my viewers.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
When I'm in my room I act like I have friends in and joke with them. I can't imagine their faces but I can make them have different voices and personality in my head. Also, sometimes before going to bed or after waking up I like to hug my pillow and act like it's my gf.

Activity
So far there's no one here