Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
They might lie though and hide that hooker is their only job or that they’re cashiers at Walmart.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They might lie though and hide that hooker is their only job or that they’re cashiers at Walmart.
No dude there are too many of them saying there profession is a nurse that would be impossible. Its happen too many times for me to discredit them.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
No dude there are too many of them saying there profession is a nurse that would be impossible. Its happen too many times for me to discredit them.
Who knows they have their inner circles of hookers they share their experience and advice with and a common advice is if asked your job just say nurse or something.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Who knows they have their inner circles of hookers they share their experience and advice with and a common advice is if asked your job just say nurse or something.
Well not in this case heres the thing I never pick up hookers that work in packs cause there the ones who have pimps and expect way more money. The chicks I pick up are damsels in distress types. They dont have contact with other hookers. There about as amateur as you get. I normally only see them out for a couple nights then they disappear.

You obviously dont have a lot of experience with hookers I can tell. Hoes are based af they dont have any shame. Also why would a nurse be there go to. Your way over thinking this man. Theres too many cases to dismiss. The true hoes just say there only job is hoeing trust me I've asked infact they get offended if you ask because they assume your degrading there profession but again I stay away from those chicks cause they have pimps.

My theory is nurses are drawn to prostitution because there not disgusted by the human anatomy or bottled fluids. There used to a medical setting they see themselves as healers. Which I would argue prostitutes are just another form of health provider. Its actually a really good fit if you really think about it.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
My theory is nurses are drawn to prostitution because there not disgusted by the human anatomy or bottled fluids. There used to a medical setting they see themselves as healers. Which I would argue prostitutes are just another form of health provider. Its actually a really good fit if you really think about it.
Slide 14
Nursing in the middle ages 19 728

Activity
So far there's no one here