Serious Hair dryer

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I am in my mid 20s and only now I am learning how to use it correctly. In the past I always air dried my hair and apparently it's not optimal way of doing it.
Its so fucking hard to correctly dry your hair with dryer tho, few mistakes and you end up with a frizzy mess.

Last edited:
aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I am in my mid 20s and only now I am learning how to use it correctly. In the past I always air dried my hair and apparently it's not optimal way of doing it.
Its so fucking hard to correctly dry your hair with dryer tho, few mistakes and you end up with frizzy mess.
cant you burn and damage your hairs with it?

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah you can, have to use heat protectant and be careful. Don't use max temp all the time etc
my mom uses it on the house dog sometimes

Attachments

• Dog-Yorkshire-001-PREVIEW-590x332.jpg
    Dog-Yorkshire-001-PREVIEW-590x332.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 27
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Always used a dry towel for that because my short haircut dries fast. But yeah you can apply this so many other things. We are like more than a decade behind in lots of things or never even experienced them at all.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Always used a dry towel for that because my short haircut dries fast. But yeah you can apply this so many other things. We are like more than a decade behind in lots of things or never even experienced them at all.
True. Mine have grown slightly past ears now so air drying takes forever and gives mediocre results. Jfl how I could air dry my hair back when I had them past shoulders. They become really fucking annoying.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My hair is 6-8" long currently and I have my own technique of air drying. First I shake my head side to side vigorously in the shower for about a minute, then I dry it with a towel unti it stops dripping, then I brush it, shake head again, brush again and walk dog so the wind dries what remains

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Its so fucking hard to correctly dry your hair with dryer tho, few mistakes and you end up with a frizzy mess.

Do you have very long hair? Do you use other products on it like gel our mousse?

To hair dry correctly use at medium heat, will take longer but you risk burning the follicles if you use high heat my nikka

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
thay seems high effort

just use styler

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Brother whaat. Just cut your hair short bro.

Or go see a barber if u r too afraid to do it yourself.

I literally cut my own hair all the time. Once a week.

I never use a hair dryer unless I wanna bleach my hair.

dave bautista batista GIF by WWE

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Brother whaat. Just cut your hair short bro.

Or go see a barber if u r too afraid to do it yourself.

I literally cut my own hair all the time. Once a week.

I never use a hair dryer unless I wanna bleach my hair.

This is an ancient thread, I learned how to use blow dryer, wasn't that hard actually. I don't like having short hair, around shoulder length feels just right for me.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
This is an ancient thread, I learned how to use blow dryer, wasn't that hard actually. I don't like having short hair, around shoulder length feels just right for me.
Damn i've been browsing too many similar threads

Activity
So far there's no one here