Story Had an interesting experience today

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Shaved all my body hair, then put on my clothes. Surprisingly they were more comfy than before. Then I thought it must be very comfy to be a hairless women 24/7. Then I thought maybe I was meant to be a women. Then I snapped back to reality and realized how gay my thought process was. Maybe I should stop shaving

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Absolute state... how can shaving your body hair lead you to such thoughts? Are you drinking estrogen filled american tap water?
It was my just my non nt mind wandering into weird places. I am the straightest nigga on neets.me. I aspire to be a masc ogre, never a women. I drink bottled water only.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
just coppermax bro Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
Did you learn that from Varg? He definitely mentioned that before

Vargsas

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just be an autist that stores your water in a bronze vessel theory. I garuntee you do not do that shit.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
weed is good for you :soy: and i dont drink alcohol
Yes i was 18 and smoked alot of weed and drank alcohol that night and didnt eat anything that day i went ko for like 10 seconds in amsterdam leidse plein its like a place with all clubs jfl all holes where worried about me and my friends helped me up jfl it was embarrassing but cagefuel

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
low iq moment i didnt eat anyhing all day and i didnt breathe good that will never happen again @Looksmax Refugee II

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Shaved all my body hair, then put on my clothes. Surprisingly they were more comfy than before. Then I thought it must be very comfy to be a hairless women 24/7. Then I thought maybe I was meant to be a women. Then I snapped back to reality and realized how gay my thought process was. Maybe I should stop shaving
:feelsmhm: I agree I shave my arm pits and used to trim my body hair and I can confirm it is way comfy especially no arm pit hair. I also shave off my pubic hair, it makes my penius feel so uninhibited when I master bate :feelsheh:

Last edited by a moderator:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
:feelsmhm: I agree I shave my arm pits and used to clip my body hair and I can confirm it is way comfy especially no arm pit hair. I also shave off my pubic hair, it makes my penius feel so uninhibited when I master bate :feelsheh:
Nothing comfy about it why not just stuff your clothes with hedgehogs if you find that shit comfy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nothing comfy about it why not just stuff your clothes with hedgehogs if you find that shit comfy
Dont hate it until you try it :feelsmhm:When I say shave I use a hair trimmer to cut my arm pit hair off it feels great having no hair especially in the summer I feel like an Olympic swimmer :feelsthumb: no resistance :feelsuhuh:

And having no pubic hair moggs Hard I only shave like once every six weeks so it doesn't get prickly like you would think

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You really don't know till you've done it. Having long curly bodyhair a night mare.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Dont hate it until you try it :feelsmhm:When I say shave I use a hair trimmer to cut my arm pit hair off it feels great having no hair especially in the summer I feel like an Olympic swimmer :feelsthumb: no resistance :feelsuhuh:

And having no pubic hair moggs Hard I only shave like once every six weeks so it doesn't get prickly like you would think
You really don't know till you've done it. Having long curly bodyhair a night mare.
I shaved pubic hair and most of a leg (until I shaved a patch of skin off the front of my shin) earlier this week because I was bored and had a razor at hand. Felt like my legs kept getting velcroed to my pants and as for ball hair and inner thigh the prickly hairs would just rub and make it very uncomfortable. I tried to reduce itchiness by smearing cum on it after jizzing and using conditioner to soften the hairs but I can't say I'll be doing it again any time soon. Trim with scissors fair enough but shaving always makes me regret it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I shaved pubic hair and most of a leg (until I shaved a patch of skin off the front of my shin) earlier this week because I was bored and had a razor at hand. Felt like my legs kept getting velcroed to my pants and as for ball hair and inner thigh the prickly hairs would just rub and make it very uncomfortable. I tried to reduce itchiness by smearing cum on it after jizzing and using conditioner to soften the hairs but I can't say I'll be doing it again any time soon. Trim with scissors fair enough but shaving always makes me regret it.
Everyone skin reacts differently to razor blades tbh

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelsmhm: I never use a razor i bought a specific electric body hair trimmer I bought for 20 bucks it's ment to not irritate your skin and be gentle around your balls :feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here