Gymcelling is the only cope I have

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I noticed how my life immediately improved when I started exercising 5-6x a week, only been doing it seriously for the last 2-3 months but fuck is it life fuel. I have a barbell and some weights and lift while watching anime or I go on an hour walk while listening to podcasts.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Lifting heavy weights just makes my anxiety worse. I remember when I was 15 when I started working out I couldn't get a deep breath and I went to the doctor who didn't even know what it was. Years later I found out it was a physical effect of anxiety.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I noticed how my life immediately improved when I started exercising 5-6x a week, only been doing it seriously for the last 2-3 months but fuck is it life fuel. I have a barbell and some weights and lift while watching anime or I go on an hour walk while listening to podcasts.
e0f.jpg

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Do you do serious cardio like running/cycling/skipping/etc. too? If so, which makes you feel the best afterwards, cardio or weight training?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
What do you watch while lifting

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
back in 2006 this was my best cope 2, tbh i gain respect and bullys stop testing me .

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What do you watch while lifting
I watch anime, it doesn't really matter which genre much. Seasonal anime, fantasy anime, isekai, slice of life, it's very relaxing. I used to lift while listening to intense workout music but I think I actually get more of a pump from watching slice of life anime, because I end up zoning out or doing far more reps then I would normally because I'm immersed in the anime. I sometimes end up lifting for 2 hours while watching anime, taking a few mins break between each set, without really thinking about it. I lift until I get sore, put it down, pick it up again when not sore. I repeat until I'm too sore to pick it up at all. I've made massive gains doing this but the best part is that it's kind of on autopilot, which is ideal imo.

Activity
So far there's no one here