Story graduation from incel spheres

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
Solemnly reflecting on it now, i've dwelled around incel spaces for as far back as i can remember. though wretched, it's the only place where i ever belonged. but as the ardor of youth declines, any hopes and desire i had of making it have been supplanted by doom and apathy. im not there yet, but resignation seems to be the only path left for me. i had incel friends once, but in the course of life they all abandoned me. what is your story?

Attachments

• 4fc431945366ed5c256c8007337389b9.jpg
    4fc431945366ed5c256c8007337389b9.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
More or less the same as you, incel spaces were the only place I could connect with people. I am just a ugly cripple who is chasing dopamine in order to stay sane, not much of a story.
i like your story.

Attachments

• 1628377940611.png
    1628377940611.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Solemnly reflecting on it now, i've dwelled around incel spaces for as far back as i can remember. though wretched, it's the only place where i ever belonged. but as the ardor of youth declines, any hopes and desire i had of making it have been supplanted by doom and apathy. im not there yet, but resignation seems to be the only path left for me. i had incel friends once, but in the course of life they all abandoned me. what is your story?
Losing your v card may seem important, but if you think about it does anyone give you a medal for it, no. When I lost my v card I felt fear and guilt for almost getting her pregnant and diseases but also the fact I didn’t lose it to someone I loved. People do make fun of virgins but most women won’t admit this but they crush for virginity. Especially when they are religious and know god they would treasure you brightly. So don’t feel bad, look for self validation not peoples validation.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
also you can write really well @monocholic, im jealous. you should consider trying yourself at short stories or poems.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Losing your v card may seem important, but if you think about it does anyone give you a medal for it, no. When I lost my v card I felt fear and guilt for almost getting her pregnant and diseases but also the fact I didn’t lose it to someone I loved. People do make fun of virgins but most women won’t admit this but they crush for virginity. Especially when they are religious and know god they would treasure you brightly. So don’t feel bad, look for self validation not peoples validation.
HE'S A SEX HAVER KILL HIM!

Activity
So far there's no one here