Gotta go spend the rest of my ebt

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
The month is almost up and i think i still have a lot of money left, what should i buy? Originally when i first got it i thought of spending half on food for me and half on stuff to sell to people(like chips, gatorade, water bottles, cookies etc.)

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Is it necessary to spend all of it in the first place?

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
Is it necessary to spend all of it in the first place?
No but i want to take advantage of it, i dont think the extra money carries over month by month
so far all i bought is some meat, microwave snacks, and looseleaf tea

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
No but i want to take advantage of it, i dont think the extra money carries over month by month
I am not following, how can money not carry month by month? You got it right????

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
I am not following, how can money not carry month by month? You got it right????
It's a card that the government loads food benefits onto every month. Called Cal Fresh.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
makes me think of this interstellar cope make the days count broooooo:soy::soy::soy:

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
Oh.. idk, what can you even spend it on besides food?
Only food, and not even all kinds. You can only buy specific things with it, like you cant buy prepared food. My friend had General Relief which was more like neetbux, they would give him calfresh+cash(200 and 200 originally), which he would promptly spend on weed

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Organ meats, several pounds of chicken tenders, veggies, fruits, matcha tea from nippon :feelsok: it's what I use my EBT on, just got another $230 in food bennies today :feelsok: about to make a delicious cup of tea with a fat plate of chicken tendies and binge watch anime

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Americans always assume that everyone online is American who understands what things like EBT mean.
For future reference, easier to just swipe your mouse over it than write a scathing response if you're so pressed for time 😉

QUICKER THAN TYPING WHATEVER THE FUCK IT STANDS FOR I SEARCHED IT LAST TIME SOME SORT OF WELFA

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
Organ meats, several pounds of chicken tenders, veggies, fruits, matcha tea from nippon :feelsok: it's what I use my EBT on, just got another $230 in food bennies today :feelsok: about to make a delicious cup of tea with a fat plate of chicken tendies and binge watch anime
ive thought of getting organ meat and like mixing it 50/50 with regular meat/fat to make burgers. Just made a fat cup of green tea about to eat breakfast

Activity
So far there's no one here