Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He said he will pay me 150 for two hours of work per show I have to tune his guitar and get him water is what he said :feelslol: i think he just wants a bro to travel with but his dog is really annoying. I turned it down. I hate traveling. And I don't like goth rock music. Plus it's not that many gigs. What do you think should i goth roadie max.:feelskek::feelsuhuh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
He said he will pay me 150 for two hours of work per show I have to tune his guitar and get him water is what he said :feelslol: i think he just wants a bro to travel with but his dg is really annoying. I turned it down. I hate traveling. And I don't like goth rock music. Plus it's not that many gigs. What do you think should i goth roadie max.:feelskek::feelsuhuh:
You definitely should, sounds lit

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
He said he will pay me 150 for two hours of work per show I have to tune his guitar and get him water is what he said :feelslol: i think he just wants a bro to travel with but his dog is really annoying. I turned it down. I hate traveling. And I don't like goth rock music. Plus it's not that many gigs. What do you think should i goth roadie max.:feelskek::feelsuhuh:
Whatever floats your boat man

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just imagine an on the road guitar tech interview with you.:feelslol:

Bro that's what I'm saying I would be of no use to him :feelslol: I hate even touching guitar strings I'm a major spaz. I couldn't handle the pain:feelslol: that's why I think he just wants me to hang out with him. But I hate his music. If it was hip hop I might be down learning how to use pro tools or something but it's not for me but super cool of him to offer 👍:feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Bro that's what I'm saying I would be of no use to him :feelslol: I hate even touching guitar strings I'm a major spaz. I couldn't handle the pain:feelslol: that's why I think he just wants me to hang out with him. But I hate his music. If it was hip hop I might be down learning how to use pro tools or something but it's not for me but super cool of him to offer 👍:feelslol:
This he will write in his road diary: "Yesterday it was two minutes right before the show starts. There is a moment of sheer panic when I realized that the strings of my guitar were put on in the wrong order."

Sure is a cool move by that dude gotta respect that ngl. If he has a guitar with a fixed bridge you could learn the entire setup in a few weeks actually, its no rocket science. But yeah that whole permanent on the road traveling thing sounds very exhausting to me idk.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This he will write in his road diary: "Yesterday it was two minutes right before the show starts. There is a moment of sheer panic when I realized that the strings of my guitar were put on in the wrong order."

Sure is a cool move by that dude gotta respect that ngl. If he has a guitar with a fixed bridge you could learn the entire setup in a few weeks actually, its no rocket science. But yeah that whole permanent on the road traveling thing sounds very exhausting to me idk.
Agreed and it's only a few gigs if it was like a career and I was really into rock music I'd do it but his music makes me cringe so hard dude:feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Can you post examples of music similar to his?
Sure I'll see what I can find he actually has three bands he's in two cover bands which are his money makers but his personal band is cringe af but got 200k down loads in a couple weeks. Had he been alive in the 70s he'd be a millionaire but these days musicians don't make much unless there touring which he does but not like he's a full on celebrity but he's featured in guitar magazines stuff like that

Activity
So far there's no one here