Got fired from my job literally 2 hours ago smh

• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Probably the best paying job I could get with my credentials, also lived really close to work (could walk there). We have a month of training and this would've been week 3, my trainer is a fucking asshole and I'm the only one in the group that stood up for himself so he took a disliking to me and fired me based off subjective criteria I can't really fight/argue against (my objective criteria were all excellent).

Nothing to do really, gonna write an e-mail to his superior with a complaint which will probably get ignored, but with some luck someone else will also file a complaint in the near future and they'll remember my e-mail and take it a bit more seriously.

Back to being broke :feelsrope:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
finaly a fellow dutchcel

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Wasn't a particularly high-end job (you don't need any education at all, for example), but the pay was above average for 'ongeschoold werk' (work you can do without an education or experience) and there were some other benefits, rather not state it specifically because it's very specific but yeah, just some random job. It's w/e really. Back to uitkering

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
You didn't answer the question, what was the job?

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Power-tripping asshole got rekt and couldn't take it :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here