Depression Got a warning letter from the tax office

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Today I received a letter from the tax office. They warned me and want me to send in my tax retuns. A few months ago I started my new part time wageslaving job and before that I was getting neetbux.

I don't even know how to do a tax return. No one ever explained this to me. I already watched some tutorial videos about it but I'm sill confused af. I got all my login data to do it online but I got no motivation to do this bullshit. Of course in the letter they also gave me a deadline until mid december to send it in or bad things will happen. Feeling very depressed and almost suicidal right now ngl.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Today I received a letter from the tax office. They warned me and want me to send in my tax retuns. A few months ago I started my new part time wageslaving job and before that I was getting neetbux.

I don't even know how to do a tax return. No one ever explained this to me. I already watched some tutorial videos about it but I'm sill confused af. I got all my login data to do it online but I got no motivation to do this bullshit. Of course in the letter they also gave me a deadline until mid december to send it in or bad things will happen. Feeling very depressed and almost suicidal right now ngl.
Don’t file your taxes on your own, it’s a hassle, use TurboTax or something of that sort

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The USA makes taxes hard to do because they are told to by tax companies lobbyist.
Interesting. I always thought it was the complete opposite that asian countries or european countries like Germany, France, Belgium got very confusing and complex tax systems along with outdated overly complex tax software.

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
A couple of times I received tax refunds because of them taking too much tax off me. A few months ago I received a tax envelope and I was getting excited but it just turned out that it was a reminder to pay my car tax.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Best to go to a tax office or you might screw something up.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

Blank em bro you didn't receive any letter and you've been neeting so didn't know about this stuff. Only time I worked I got passed a P45 but threw it away, I was paid so poorly that I didn't need to pay taxes though so maybe that's why nothing happened.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Blank em bro you didn't receive any letter and you've been neeting so didn't know about this stuff. Only time I worked I got passed a P45 but threw it away, I was paid so poorly that I didn't need to pay taxes though so maybe that's why nothing happened.
You know what I thought about it but you really dont wanna risk going to war with the tax office. I will just pull myself together and send it in. [UWSL][UWSL]What really bothers me are all the hours that are wasted because of this + the pressure of a deadline.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You know what I thought about it but you really dont wanna risk going to war with the tax office. I will just pull myself together and send it in. [UWSL][UWSL]What really bothers me are all the hours that are wasted because of this + the pressure of a deadline.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
even jokER isnt that low iq

Activity
So far there's no one here