Comfy Got a new NEET friendly comfy job

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
A relative of mine runs a travel agency that also does freight fowarding. He basically gave me a job that deals with complaints and fowarding stuff to insurance companies for clients. The biggest lifefuel is that I do it all from home and he said he'd keep me on forever. He gave me a little crash course on Saturday and all.
I'm basically playing vidya, shitposting, working on my coding, watching youtube vids on one monitor and doing this shit on the other monitor and taking his calls. Funny thing is, he could do all this himself since his company is small but he's a lethargic retarded boomer who would rather pay someone to take 3 or 4 phone calls per day :feelslol::feelslol:
:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A relative of mine runs a travel agency that also does freight fowarding. He basically gave me a job that deals with complaints and fowarding stuff to insurance companies for clients. The biggest lifefuel is that I do it all from home and he said he'd keep me on forever. He gave me a little crash course on Saturday and all.
I'm basically playing vidya, shitposting, working on my coding, watching youtube vids on one monitor and doing this shit on the other monitor and taking his calls. Funny thing is, he could do all this himself since his company is small but he's a lethargic retarded boomer who would rather pay someone to take 3 or 4 phone calls per day :feelslol::feelslol:
:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
:feelsmhm:You can work part time and get neetbux. Four calls a day is nothing good for you :feelscowboy:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
So far, so good. Still comfy but I may have underestimated the amount of work I need to do. :feelspepo:
Ahhh, if it isn’t old little wagie

Me and Shekelstein were both just talking about you , actually we were laughing at how pathetic you are wagecuck. It’s funny, me and Shekelstein have formed a unlikely friendship these past days, the things we have in common is the fact that we both have people who work to give us money!

Oh Shekelstein’s a funny guy, he was telling me about all the time you run around in circles to please your master, Shekelstein says “jump” and you say “how high?” Am I right wagie? He told me he thinks of you as a pet who is on his leash.

Well I better be off me and Shekelstein and going to the art museum, wait Mr. Shekelstein can the little wagie tag along to? Ohhh he has alot of overtime to finish does he? I see…..that’s a real shame well OFF TO WORK WITH YOU WAGIE! HAHA!
BCD5055F 8674 443C 9FB4 E9E0DF7C4276

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Ahhh, if it isn’t old little wagie

Me and Shekelstein were both just talking about you , actually we were laughing at how pathetic you are wagecuck. It’s funny, me and Shekelstein have formed a unlikely friendship these past days, the things we have in common is the fact that we both have people who work to give us money!

Oh Shekelstein’s a funny guy, he was telling me about all the time you run around in circles to please your master, Shekelstein says “jump” and you say “how high?” Am I right wagie? He told me he thinks of you as a pet who is on his leash.

Well I better be off me and Shekelstein and going to the art museum, wait Mr. Shekelstein can the little wagie tag along to? Ohhh he has alot of overtime to finish does he? I see…..that’s a real shame well OFF TO WORK WITH YOU WAGIE! HAHA!
View attachment 31192
If it wasn't for being Dutch, you'd be a wagie too nigga. Don't ever forget that 😡

Activity
So far there's no one here