GORILLA HOAX THREAD UPDATE: Occult symbology, freemasonry and more

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
Original thread:
If Gorillas are indeed fake animals then all those high quality videos of gorillas in the wild or documentaries are produced set ups which just like hollywood movies are likely to contain hidden symbolism if you have an open and sharp eye to see.

So I was watching this video, examining closely for some bloopers or some out of ordinary things, maybe some symbolism.

Didnt really see anything significant, maybe little things like flies/mosquitos not getting on the gorillas faces, lack of pectorial contractions when the large gorilla is moving its arms around, pristine clean fur, facial skin looking like synthetic material etc. Those are little things anyway not really worth paying attention to, if this stuff is actually set up surely there must be more significant things to notice I thought...
Up until this short scene with the closeup of the baby gorilla's face, watch closely:

Did you see it?
No?
dd.png
Can someone please explain to me why this baby gorilla has gold teeth implants?
The way it was laying there, how its feet and red eyes looked so dead like a puppet by itself caught my attention, then it zoomed in to the face and it flashed its golden teeth jfl.
Watch the scene over and over if you have to, I had to do it myself a few times to believe what I was seeing, so ridiculous.

Anyway I was confused, unsure what to make of it, I'm sure there is some meaning behind the gold teeth in this context but I didnt figure it out, I did find something however...
I was looking through google images after googling "gorilla with golden teeth" to see if this was a thing or not, I found this interesting illustration of gorilla with golden teeth, some type of brand:

Image result for golden teeth long island

I find its source and it turns out to be from some teeth implant business.

I look through its facebook pages in the photos to see if there is anything interesting.

I see a lot of pictures with very degenerate/satanworshipping vibe (girls with colored hair, lots of tattoos, adults sticking tongue out like some animal making disgusting faces showing off their fang implants, very hedonistic etc u get the idea)

Then I start seeing some hand signs:

52830880_2221239374765393_8988158548026327040_o.jpg

devil horns girl.png

16807642_1852547841634550_1702685892622065791_n.jpg

For those of you that dont know we are looking at freemasonic/satanic hand signs.
The one we see in the first two pictures are the devil horns:

One of the most common used Masonic hand signs is the devil horns. Although this is widely known for being used by rock and metal bands, this sign most likely originated from Freemasonry. Obviously because this sign is used by metal bands, most normal non-Masonic people use the devil horns as symbol of rock n' roll, but this sign is used by powerful people in high positions. Politicians and celebrities use this hand sign to show their ties to the lodge.
obamafreemason2xz8.jpg

pope-francis-horned-hand-signal.jpg

masonic hand signs: President George Bush flashing the devil's horn hand signal.

You'll find it everywhere in a lot of hollywood movies, cartoons, media, celeberties etc.

The other one in the last photo is the ok sign, basically stands for 6 because it looks like one or 666, same idea:

Image result for hollywood 666 hand sign pose

We also have the skull and bones in the last photo on the guy's hat.

Anyway, you get the idea these people from that business are likely part of "the club", of course they probably wont be as high level as the celebrities and "politicians" but still part of it non the less. I'm not saying that the gold teeth on the gorilla in the video are advertisement or whatever for these unknown trashy satan worshippers but there is probably some more meaning behind the gold teeth on gorilla that I am missing, or they're simply aware of the gorilla hoax and its like an inside joke for their logo or something. Please do share your own thoughts and ideas.

So after looking on that facebook page I decided to rewatch the gorilla video again, heres some more things I found:
o.png

ICCN
CC
If you convert CC to numbers through gematria it becomes 33, 33 is a symbolic number relating to freemasonry (33 degrees of freemasonry) they like to put it in a lot of places in one way or another, sometimes directly, sometimes more hidden like this, sometimes in the form of a color (Orange, which is their favorite color is the only primary color with a Gematria / numerology value of 33, I will talk more about orange later).

Alright, next watch this short scene of the baby gorilla and focus on its right hand, at one point it will make a devil horns hand sign for 2 seconds, also It's the same baby gorilla with gold teeth that comes later on in the video in the scene I showed previously.

devil horns.png

That's all I have to say about that video, if you notice anything feel free to share.

Another thing that caught my attention a week ago was Gorilla glue.
Watch this compilation of commercials and just pay attention to how often you see the color orange, keep in mind that these production shots are planned carefully, every piece of clothing, every object and everything is included and chosen very purposefully (that goes for all hollywood movies as well, so never brush off these things as coincidence)

So they include that ugly orange in many of these shots, I dont feel like taking a screenshot of each but just see for yourself its pretty significant, not to mention the brand itself has orange all over it, also why on earth gorilla glue, why gorilla of all things. I dont think its a coincidence that gorilla and the color orange are such a big part of this brand.

I made some observations, shared them with you, make of it what you will, i'll leave that up to you.

Thank you for reading, God bless.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
No wonder people are leaving when threads like this get 0 attention, while they would have gotten 20 reacts on looksmax.

Activity
So far there's no one here