Good by neets me im retiring

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've decided to retire from neets.me cause I've decided this place has too much toxic masculinity. It's time to go full time as a redditor mod max guy. It's been real yall. Good luck to you all. I tip my fedora and bid you adue. :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:

Jk mother fuckers I'm going to be shit posting on neets.me for life boyos. I'm a neetcel what the hell else would I do with my time jfl:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelsrainbow::feelsrainbow:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Had me worried for a second
It was tong and cheek cause of dicks like you that abandoned the neet community and make it all dramatic and shit like your some iconic neet jfl at any one not shit posting as a neetcel if I did stop I would just disappear to symbolize how my life is an unfortunate soul wondering the earth as a fat looser neetcel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It was tong and cheek cause of dicks like you that abandoned the neet community and make it all dramatic and shit like your some iconic neet jfl at any one not shit posting as a neetcel if I did stop I would just disappear to symbolize how my life is an unfortunate soul wondering the earth as a fat looser neetcel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You have veteran status here tbh

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
But I've only been here for four months or so you still mog me it's ok I dont seek notoriety just comfy conversation but hey thanks that's nice of you to say
Well you have an og join date

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

XD

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Bait-and-switch is a form of fraud used in retail sales but also employed in other contexts. First, customers are "baited" by merchants' advertising products or services at a low price, but when customers visit the store, they discover that the advertised goods are not available, or the customers are pressured by salespeople to consider similar, but higher-priced items ("switching").

Bait-and-switch techniques have a long and widespread history as a part of commercial culture. Many variations on the bait-and-switch appear, for example, in China's earliest book of stories about fraud, Zhang Yingyu's The Book of Swindles (c. 1617).[1]

Function​

The intention of the bait-and-switch is to encourage purchases of substituted goods, making consumers satisfied with the available stock offered, as an alternative to a disappointment or inconvenience of acquiring no goods (or bait) at all, and reckoning on a seemingly partial recovery of sunk costs expended trying to obtain the bait. It suggests that the seller will not show the original product or service advertised but instead will demonstrate a more expensive product and/or a similarly-priced but lower quality product. In either case, the seller expects to earn a higher margin on the substitute product.

Legality​

In the United States, courts have held that the purveyor using a bait-and-switch operation may be subject to a lawsuit by customers for false advertising, and can be sued for trademark infringement by competing manufacturers, retailers, and others who profit from the sale of the product used as bait. However, no cause of action will exist if the purveyor is capable of actually selling the goods advertised, but aggressively pushes a competing product.

Likewise, advertising a sale while intending to stock a limited amount of, and thereby sell out, a loss-leading item advertised is legal in the United States. The purveyor can escape liability if they make clear in their advertisements that quantities of items for which a sale is offered are limited, or by offering a rain check on sold-out items.

In England and Wales, bait and switch is banned under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.[2] Breaking this law can result in a criminal prosecution, an unlimited fine and two years in jail. In Canada, this tactic is illegal under the Competition Act. In Australia, bait advertising is illegal under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010[3] (formerly known as the Trade Practices Act 1974).

Activity
So far there's no one here