Lifestyle Going back to the gym. Got strength mogged by strong stacies.

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
I decided to go back to the gym. The local gym has an enclosed class space with walls and a door where they hold different classes, such as yoga, body pump, and Zumba classes. I went to a class where it focuses on lifting medium weights for many reps, jumping jacks, pushups, etc. Everyone had a straight 45 lbs deadlifting bar and a curling bar with a variant amount of weights clamped on to each side. Everyone did their warmup stretches. Apparently, I was the only guy in the class. I asked the instructor and asked if it was for women only, and she said that all genders and orientations were welcome.

Every woman in there looked more shredded than me, their muscles weren't bulky, but they had a lean look to them. My goofy pasty white ass looked like a blob wearing glasses. The room was fairly crowded, and the instructor told me to work next to Kiara (not her real name), and I could move her weights to make room for mine since she stepped out for 5 minutes. Her deadlift bar roughly had 25 lbs plates on each end, making it around 90 lbs. I could hardly budge it, I got frustrated and tried to remove the 25 lbs weight plate starting on the left side, but out of nowhere a small purple Nike women's running sneaker came from nowhere and placed it on my hand, I looked up to see what I assumed to be Kiara. She was probably the only woman shorter than me in the entire class, and she only looked about 100lbs, she had abs, and her arms were about my size but all muscle. She told me that I didn't have to move the weights off, and she effortlessly picked it up and moved it. I started to feel embarrassed. She must have picked up on my emotions, and she giggled and said, ''aww.'' I began to grab the curling bars, the straight deadlifting bar, a stepping stool, a mat, and some 10 lbs dumbells. The instructor reminded me that this was a cardio weightlifting class. So I should use less weight than what I can think I can lift, and told me I should use the 5lbs pink dumbells and not put any plates on the bars.

There was so much stuff I had to set up, and it was just a mess, so Kiara helped me out. I looked at my space, my deadlifting and curling bar had no weights, and the pink dumbells just looked pathetic, I looked over to Kiaras, and she had extra heavier plates (35-45 lbs) next to her bars that were equipped with 25 lbs plates, that were used to switch out between power and cardio sets. Her dumbells ranged between 25 lbs all the way to 50 lbs. I looked around, and pretty much every woman's exercise space looked the same. I was brutally mogged, but the mogging was just starting to begin.

The class began by doing jumping jacks to music, situps, and doing the repetitive lifting. The whole time, Katy perry and Taylor swift was blasting out of the music speakers. The class was doing sets lying down on the floor, benching the curling bar with the weights, and quickly switching doing deadlifting, running, and more jumping jacks. The cycles got faster, and I was flopping around like a whale, struggling to lift the weights, even the pink 5 lbs dumbells was getting heavier. My mistake was keeping looking at what Kiara was doing because she noticed and started to crack up whenever I started to blush in embarrassment.

The whole class started to see me panting and flailing around like some gasping fish. They all started to smile. During a cooldown set, the instructor told Kiara to help me work on my deadlifting form. I couldn't get my form right, Kiara stood behind me and pressed herself against my ass, as she guided me how to lift the bar properly. My arms were on fire, and it looked like she was pegging me honestly, I did not really have the energy to care, I just wanted to survive.

The class continued, and Kiara started to motivate me with high fives, I never high fived a Stacey before, then again, she saw me as some autistic child beast or something. Her high fives hurt but I didn't let her know, I was emasculated enough already. It had gotten even more embarrassing when the other women in the class, the ones behind and in front of me, started to cheer me on once in a while, telling me I could do it.

Fast-forwarding to the end of the class is when I got my ultimate humiliation fuel, but I think I managed to earn some friends. Kiara and the instructor took me aside and were nice to me. The instructor and Kiara went on how that'' I was brave and did a good job.'' They were looking forward too seeing me again. I felt a quick dose of extreme anger and agony, but it vanished suddenly, and I started to feel turned on. The instructor walked away, and Kiara said ''see you next time'' and gave me a playful kick in my butt, the thing was, I could hardly stand to begin with so I ended up falling flat on my face, almost breaking my glasses. She did the typical ''aww,'' and ''are you ok?'' and helped my pathetic ass up, and helped me put the weights away. She gave me another high five and began to walk away, as she went through the door, she turned her head and looked back at me, giggling to herself. Since then, I just keep getting boners thinking about what happened yesterday.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I decided to go back to the gym. The local gym has an enclosed class space with walls and a door where they hold different classes, such as yoga, body pump, and Zumba classes. I went to a class where it focuses on lifting medium weights for many reps, jumping jacks, pushups, etc. Everyone had a straight 45 lbs deadlifting bar and a curling bar with a variant amount of weights clamped on to each side. Everyone did their warmup stretches. Apparently, I was the only guy in the class. I asked the instructor and asked if it was for women only, and she said that all genders and orientations were welcome.

Every woman in there looked more shredded than me, their muscles weren't bulky, but they had a lean look to them. My goofy pasty white ass looked like a blob wearing glasses. The room was fairly crowded, and the instructor told me to work next to Kiara (not her real name), and I could move her weights to make room for mine since she stepped out for 5 minutes. Her deadlift bar roughly had 25 lbs plates on each end, making it around 90 lbs. I could hardly budge it, I got frustrated and tried to remove the 25 lbs weight plate starting on the left side, but out of nowhere a small purple Nike women's running sneaker came from nowhere and placed it on my hand, I looked up to see what I assumed to be Kiara. She was probably the only woman shorter than me in the entire class, and she only looked about 100lbs, she had abs, and her arms were about my size but all muscle. She told me that I didn't have to move the weights off, and she effortlessly picked it up and moved it. I started to feel embarrassed. She must have picked up on my emotions, and she giggled and said, ''aww.'' I began to grab the curling bars, the straight deadlifting bar, a stepping stool, a mat, and some 10 lbs dumbells. The instructor reminded me that this was a cardio weightlifting class. So I should use less weight than what I can think I can lift, and told me I should use the 5lbs pink dumbells and not put any plates on the bars.

There was so much stuff I had to set up, and it was just a mess, so Kiara helped me out. I looked at my space, my deadlifting and curling bar had no weights, and the pink dumbells just looked pathetic, I looked over to Kiaras, and she had extra heavier plates (35-45 lbs) next to her bars that were equipped with 25 lbs plates, that were used to switch out between power and cardio sets. Her dumbells ranged between 25 lbs all the way to 50 lbs. I looked around, and pretty much every woman's exercise space looked the same. I was brutally mogged, but the mogging was just starting to begin.

The class began by doing jumping jacks to music, situps, and doing the repetitive lifting. The whole time, Katy perry and Taylor swift was blasting out of the music speakers. The class was doing sets lying down on the floor, benching the curling bar with the weights, and quickly switching doing deadlifting, running, and more jumping jacks. The cycles got faster, and I was flopping around like a whale, struggling to lift the weights, even the pink 5 lbs dumbells was getting heavier. My mistake was keeping looking at what Kiara was doing because she noticed and started to crack up whenever I started to blush in embarrassment.

The whole class started to see me panting and flailing around like some gasping fish. They all started to smile. During a cooldown set, the instructor told Kiara to help me work on my deadlifting form. I couldn't get my form right, Kiara stood behind me and pressed herself against my ass, as she guided me how to lift the bar properly. My arms were on fire, and it looked like she was pegging me honestly, I did not really have the energy to care, I just wanted to survive.

The class continued, and Kiara started to motivate me with high fives, I never high fived a Stacey before, then again, she saw me as some autistic child beast or something. Her high fives hurt but I didn't let her know, I was emasculated enough already. It had gotten even more embarrassing when the other women in the class, the ones behind and in front of me, started to cheer me on once in a while, telling me I could do it.

Fast-forwarding to the end of the class is when I got my ultimate humiliation fuel, but I think I managed to earn some friends. Kiara and the instructor took me aside and were nice to me. The instructor and Kiara went on how that'' I was brave and did a good job.'' They were looking forward too seeing me again. I felt a quick dose of extreme anger and agony, but it vanished suddenly, and I started to feel turned on. The instructor walked away, and Kiara said ''see you next time'' and gave me a playful kick in my butt, the thing was, I could hardly stand to begin with so I ended up falling flat on my face, almost breaking my glasses. She did the typical ''aww,'' and ''are you ok?'' and helped my pathetic ass up, and helped me put the weights away. She gave me another high five and began to walk away, as she went through the door, she turned her head and looked back at me, giggling to herself. Since then, I just keep getting boners thinking about what happened yesterday.
Tldr?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Going to the gym is a meme, do whatever you can to get a home gym. Read my thread:

I was lifting in college and this hot girl that was for some reason friends with me and my friends literally made fun of me to my face about how much weight I was lifting. Now I bench 2pl8 like a literal god because I have a home gym.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Gym is gay and for NT normies minimum who gigamog you while the women there eye molest chadlites/chads. What's the point?

JacobiusWick

JacobiusWick

NEET
Dec 5, 2020
Larps.me
JK, get it boyo. JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO! Stacies love that $h1t. :LOL:;):feelsLUL:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Dude just stay on that path and get ripped. I would never have the energy or the balls to go through that. You are hardcore when it comes to mental strength. Some day these women might blush in front of you. Just give everything you got and stay positive. It doesn't take much for life to kick you in the balls and keep you down. Stay strong.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Parrtlord, where is your avi from .co? The anime girl dominating the guy in arm wrestling

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
and she giggled and said, ''aww.''

so Kiara helped me out.

Kiara stood behind me and pressed herself against my ass.

Kiara started to motivate me with high fives

Kiara went on how that'' I was brave and did a good job.'' They were looking forward too seeing me again. Kiara said ''see you next time'' and gave me a playful kick in my butt, She did the typical ''aww,'' and ''are you ok?'' and helped me put the weights away. She gave me another high five and began to walk away, as she went through the door, she turned her head and looked back at me, giggling to herself
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Any updates on your gym progress OP? You giga manlet

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I wan to gymmax but my face is too red so I can only do it at home

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

If a woman is strength-mogging you, you must be a cancer patient. I've always lifted more than the male and female normies at my gym.
Home-Dumbbellmaxxing is legit, just gotta get Heavy Weights.
Single-Arm-Press-2.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here