Lifestyle going back to homeless shelter

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
ngl the homeless shelter in my city is not that bad you get a room you dont have to pay rent you get free food you get neetbux and their is always 1 or 2 gl foids working their only downsides are they wake you up at 9am every morning and you have to report downstairs but you can go to sleep right after and i saw alot of junkie subhumans even gays and other disqusting repulsive people

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
and if you go outside you have to be back before 10pm or they won't let you in over

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
ngl the homeless shelter in my city is not that bad you get a room you dont have to pay rent you get free food you get neetbux and their is always 1 or 2 gl foids working their only downsides are they wake you up at 9am every morning and you have to report downstairs but you can go to sleep right after and i saw alot of junkie subhumans even gays and other disqusting repulsive people
Where are you staying right now?

NekoStance

NekoStance

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
reminder: itsOVER got Tinder matches with pictures of him in a homeless shelter
1oOnq2o.png

Lifefuel or Suicidefuel - YOU make the call

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
It sounds like a fun experience, but not worth it long-term at all. Good to find a job if you're really struggling with money, but at one point or another you gotta wagecuck or leech to be comfy.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Just own assets that create passive cash flow theory
Hard to get that off of Neetbux only, and passive cash flow is usually not enough to live a comfy lifestyle. Most "passive income" is just supplementary.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
You might get raped, robbed or killed; maybe all three

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You might get raped, robbed or killed; maybe all three
i was already their before for like 6 months would recommend everybody 5star hotel woke up everyday with a joint and tea with breakfast

Activity
So far there's no one here