Discussion Girls keep calling me adorable...

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
If they call you adorable chances are you aren't getting anything. You're probably viewed like an animal in a petting zoo for them and I'm speaking from experience here it seems to be a common thing for young manlets and maybe mentally deficient people to experience. If a girl has ever spoken to you like you're a puppy it's over, not sure about the bi thing though maybe it's an excuse so if you try to get on her she can say she's currently on the lookout for some pussy rather than cock and let you down without any trouble

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
If they call you adorable chances are you aren't getting anything. You're probably viewed like an animal in a petting zoo for them and I'm speaking from experience here it seems to be a common thing for young manlets and maybe mentally deficient people to experience. If a girl has ever spoken to you like you're a puppy it's over, not sure about the bi thing though maybe it's an excuse so if you try to get on her she can say she's currently on the lookout for some pussy rather than cock and let you down without any trouble
Thank you.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Fuck these bitches man. Stop talking to women. My co worker asked me to go to the cinema with her over the weekend and I let out a deep "NO THANKS" and she hasn't spoken to me casually since. Seriously, if you're not chad, it's futile. Even if their intentions are to enter a relationship with you, it's just a fleeting phase where they go back to wanting to fuck chad.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Fuck these bitches man. Stop talking to women. My co worker asked me to go to the cinema with her over the weekend and I let out a deep "NO THANKS" and she hasn't spoken to me casually since. Seriously, if you're not chad, it's futile. Even if their intentions are to enter a relationship with you, it's just a fleeting phase where they go back to wanting to fuck chad.
Based. They want attention and to feel like people like them and desire them. Even if you give them attention they'll take your time, energy, money, the confidence boost, and you'll still be the needy creep who she doesn't feel that "spark" with at the end. They're just toying with you as a distraction to boost their self esteem when they feel bad until chad gets in the vicinity. Don't give it to them.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I'm killing myself
I'm the only trucel on here

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
BASED. She probably was going to rape you in there anyway.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
the pure words of truth

Activity
So far there's no one here