Venting Girl I was sleeping with confessed she wanted to peg me

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
In hindsight I should have seen it coming because ik she did that with another guy & she is an inch taller than me but still holy shit it's time to grow the facial hair & hit the growth hormone again.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
thats hella zesty, like an obvious red flag

not worth it, gotta have self respect

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 38
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
In hindsight I should have seen it coming because ik she did that with another guy & she is an inch taller than me but still holy shit it's time to grow the facial hair & hit the growth hormone again.
0C246FF9 3A59 448A A408 3D73123D7134

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I get bitches but my life is so hard Boohoo :feelsreally:
bitches honestly make your life worse I miss having my incel card. they're all retarded & one gave me std. only pro is validation which if you were model tier looks you'd have intrinsically anyways

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
bitches honestly make your life worse I miss having my incel card. they're all retarded & one gave me std. only pro is validation which if you were model tier looks you'd have intrinsically anyways
They wouldn’t understand. Don’t bother explaining it.

Btw might lose my virginity tonight.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Zoomers will literally start posting "tfw no gf" posts at 15, have sex after they finish high school (like 90% of all sex havers in history) only to come back and tell us it's all overrated anyway

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Zoomers will literally start posting "tfw no gf" posts at 15, have sex after they finish high school (like 90% of all sex havers in history) only to come back and tell us it's all overrated anyway
I mean it’s true

If the world were a paradise of luxury and ease, a land flowing with milk and honey, where every Jack obtained his Jill at once and without any difficulty, men would either die of boredom or hang themselves; or there would be wars, massacres, and murders; so that in the end mankind would inflict more suffering on itself than it has now to accept at the hands of Nature.
-Schopenhauer

Shower upon him every earthly blessing, drown him in bliss so that nothing but bubbles would dance on the surface of his bliss, as on a sea...and even then every man, out of sheer ingratitude, sheer libel, would play you some loathsome trick. He would even risk his cakes and would deliberately desire the most fatal rubbish, the most uneconomical absurdity, simply to introduce into all this positive rationality his fatal fantastic element...simply in order to prove to himself that men still are men and not piano keys.
-Dovstoesky

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
it's all overrated anyway
most of the girls that are "with it" (i.e. girls on tinder that let niggas hit the same day)are very low quality, bad women, like girls that you shouldnt want anyway. Hard to find quality women in the west.

like i know these girls are like poison but i have like urges and shit you know. Honestly good that i never had a gf.

Attachments

• 955.jpg
    955.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 34
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Yea, you don't want to go to .is or the larger discord communities for "incels" because those places are weirldy home to some chadlite slayers.
The terminally handsome & involuntary celibate come to have similar outlooks on women because they get an aerial view of female nature, either from drought or excess. the general male perception of women is like a scalding horseshoe.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
hello from 2d girl squad

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
What did you tell her in response? I assumed you didn't want to try pegging right?
quote for quote "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let you do that"

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
They wouldn’t understand. Don’t bother explaining it.

Btw might lose my virginity tonight.
Update: We did some stuff, but I didn’t feel comfortable having sex.

Honestly I didn’t feel all amazing or whatever, like I’ve said, I don’t really want a girl, but it was kinda fun.

Activity
So far there's no one here